SAU Community

New Cop Car

KamikazeR33

F****ng cops dont need a Saab to attend an accident or roadworks.

There must be someone out there whos meant to justify all those types of things? He was probably on lunch when they bought the Saab

Theres an orange Suzuki Jimmy (i think thats what theyre called) outside Cronulla Police station most days, it must be the resident bush/beach basher

Hey.I saw a blue wrx police car parked outside of livo hospital on wednsday.It had the police stripe arround the lower half of the car.

There getting around i style allright.

The thing that got me was that i had heard they had stoped driving wrx's or so i thought till the other day.

Edited by Trust33

Most of the weird cop cars such as the Saab are donated to the police force for various reasons such as this one from Victoria:

http://www.drive.com.au/editorial/article.aspx?id=3666&vf=1

But if you think thats weird, check out what some cops get to drive in Italy: Gallardo cop car :)

Lucky bastards

Edited by shyster

• 3 weeks later...

they have a few beetles at bondi beach police station, and all the smart car patrol cars are based at the police station behind darling harbour across from where sega world used to be. I only see them in use in the city area... they are gay lol.

like you guys reckon a smart car would keep up with one of our skylines???

bwahahahaha

that wuld b soo funny....

yeh they get all this money and spend it on a new Saab or a WRX which they cruise with and act like fully sick bro, hard couz yeh bro, bwahahahahaha

like you guys reckon a smart car would keep up with one of our skylines???

bwahahahaha

Forget the Skylines, the smart car would be doing well to keep up with my 2000 v6 Berlina. :rolleyes:

Check this one out, Down in Cronulla  :lol:

Apparently on Monday morning I heard of the scanner that a police crew in a form of a "4WD" unmarked pulled over a 1989 White Skyline (R32 I reckon).

It was unrego'ed and belonged to a business that didnt exist.

The driver and passenger were taken into a paddy wagon and take to Miranda station.

As I heard this i was like wtf.. 4WD? wrx? now the pictures tells me that it too was a real 4wd ! Probably didnt get marked untill a few days ago.