SAU Community

Big Home Theater Sale Lots 4 Sale

ABTO

Item: samsung DVD/VCR, 200+ assorted DVDs 2 many 2 list all new titles, 54cm tv with remote less than 3 months old, kenwood 120Wx6 home theater amp purchased less than 3 months ago brand new paid $850, 2 12" 800 watt sony xplode subs in a 50L carpeted sub box with wires, Audoline tower speakers with 2 10" subs + tweaters+ lots of other speakers on each side, smaller speakers with tweaters, xbox chipped with about 10 games 3 origional games as well as LOTS more just cant think of it at the moment

Item Condition: Everything is in work good condition most items have been purchased within the last 6 months everything works fine.

Reason for Selling: Moving outta my parents home with my GF just upgraded and i want some money for the base of a new project car

Price and Payment Conditions:DVD/VCR combo ($150) 200+ assorted DVD ($450ono) 54cm TV (130ono) Kenwood home theater amp ($600ono) 2x12" sony xplode subs in box (150ono) Audioline tower speakers ($220ono) xbox with games ($250ono)

Extra Info: I dont want to sell bits and peices eg no point in having speakers with no amp so.... i will do a deal on multiple purchases. I will swap for rolling shell depending on condition + cash your way

Contact Details: pm or email [email protected]

at the moment everything is still wired up so if you want pictures plz specify what you are after and your email address, with the DVD's my collection is of all the latest comedy, action, horror no oldies.