SAU Community

Factory Bikes Running 10 Et's

GRUMPZ

anyone take their bikes up the old putty rd?

bloody awesome road, only been on it once, got a good run most the way, highly impressed

I love my 600, got her for $6k with 6000kms on the clock as an ex race bike, threw some pics on, one from before

Saying that, the new CBR1000s are BLOODY INSANE, soo fast, hangin for a blat on a ZX10

post-20826-1130668271.jpg

post-20826-1130668444.jpg

post-20826-1130668544.jpg

Hey Grumpz,

No its not a black Busa, its this one [DSCN7272.jpg

There are lots of street bikes run WSID , just for fun or curiosity as to what their bike and themselves are capeable of. I would think a strip time on a bike like a R1, Gixxer or Blade would have a lot to do with rider, just watching it looks damn hard to keep the front down!

It wasnt a street meet last night at WSID,it was National Open Comp with Nitro funny cars and Top fuellers doing a bit of testing.

A top website where you can lose hours if you like bikes is www.uponone.com. Some of the best bike clips I've seen,

Cheers, Caz.. :)

quote=GRUMPZ,30 Oct 2005, 06:46 PM]

:D im in the hunter !!! not that close to wsid have been there, with mate that had a 400 chev in torana he likes the blades i like the gixers.

caz is that a black busa??? if is so yeah that thing is wild ( i dont want to go that crazy) i geuss im also just asking which one of these is easier to get parts/maintain and you were very happy with ( some one told me honda's find it hard sometimes to get parts?) hey it's good to see some of you guy's ride too :(:D yeah busa runs a hi 9 dont know excact figure but they are better to launch having a longer wheel base B)

Edited by caz

G'Day GRUMPZ,

Are you looking for 1/4 Mile times ONLY?

I ride a 23+ year old Guzzi which goes 'better' than it should :D

Over the 1/4 Mile it's Soggy.

Out on the twisties it Surprises a few Modern bikes :(

Mind you I won't be going to Mount MEE or Mt GLORIOUS for a while.

Hey!! I can [maybe] ride better than the bike can handle...........sometimes :lol:

It's 23 and gets better each year, recently rode Port Hedland to Brisbane via the Adelaide Hills and Wineries Hic!! :D

mmm nice!! i like that color and cheers for the link caz :D i was talking about a busa owned by shane alletags whos cracked the 9 sec barrier on his turbo busa with a [email protected] which has run a 160.66mph these are very awesome bikes but a bit too crazy for me, imagine these things when on full boost faaarrkk. hey ive seen a busa with the bubble thats on the back removed and i think it made the bike look 100%better. any info that you think should be known before buying one of these bikes too would be good ie which you think pulls up better