satanic

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Answers...

1) No plates will be hidden so all of you will have to watch who this DVD goes to... I will know who I have distributed them to so from my end it's OK. Seriously, if you are going to purchase one for the sake of giving it to the public for general viewing, I would advise against it :D

The trailer will contain as little plate action as possible.

2) MAR55S - over my dead body

3) Rick - cheers buddy! And yes your car is on the cover just because we did that little shoot at the beach~ :D

* Distribution list updated :)

Just stating that I don't mind if my car is on the front.

I want it to be on the front :)

I don't think my car is in any video because I didn't see stan or menthu at all after maccas.

I think I can confirm that d00dz and MAR55S are definitely in it - will have to wait to find out (my last viewing was like a week ago).

Names added to the list.

If you want to star in the next DVD then just make sure you come up, say hi, and then drive around us (but try not to hog the road :angry:)

And MAR55S - I'm speechless... so much anger in you :P I know a very good doctor!

Well you can't fit a car in the mail box so surprise me sewid...

And I'm pretty sure Tommyk was in some part of that video, in fact I think a lot of you got at least a few seconds LOL (espically during the truck stop and the cop stop).

Well, only a little while longer till the trailer comes out (I hope the two other guys are reading this)