satanic

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Name added.... still taking pre-orders!

As a little thing for the cover, could I please get a list of all attendees on that day so I can list you all down?

You can put anything you want really, but it's got to be given to me before Sunday when I finalize the artwork. Try to keep it as a nickname/plates/real name?

DVD COVER HAS BEEN FINALISED!!! :D

post-19974-1130840589.jpg

Yes I have finalized the artwork for the DVD cover to include the whole jewel case (still not sure if that's how you spell it). Anyways, I added the back cover and the spine (very creative on the spine ehh?)

Well some of you may be jump up and down about this :D

And sorry silver gts-t, I just couldn't resist (in both photos) :D Hope you don't mind...

Name added.... still taking pre-orders!

As a little thing for the cover, could I please get a list of all attendees on that day so I can list you all down?

You can put anything you want really, but it's got to be given to me before Sunday when I finalize the artwork.  Try to keep it as a nickname/plates/real name?

o o o .. im prob not in the video cause we missed the turn off, lol.. but... ranicx/AQT-56P/ethan

LOL smasha... there is nothing to be scared about - I think you should just try to remember what you did when Menthu Rae and I drove past you whilst "shoving the camera in your face" :(

This will surely be a momento for you buddy - all good, nothing bad :P

And MAR55S, I'm serious; you need help :D

DVD COVER HAS BEEN FINALISED!!! :(

post-19974-1130840589.jpg

Yes I have finalized the artwork for the DVD cover to include the whole jewel case (still not sure if that's how you spell it).  Anyways, I added the back cover and the spine (very creative on the spine ehh?)

Well some of you may be jump up and down about this :D

And sorry silver gts-t, I just couldn't resist (in both photos) :P  Hope you don't mind...

thumbnail not working for me!!!

What's your email, I'll send it to you... :P

BTW does anyone have a connection anywhere with a printing firm? At the moment it looks like the coloured print will cost $1.55 a sheet :gulp:

If someone could lend a helping hand that would be good...