Avoca Beach Cruise Dvd

satanic

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You need someone with a colour printer at work that'd do the job.. :P..

If you go to Officeworks - sorry wasn't thinking straight - it might be cheaper than that and get it printed on A4 paper than cut it out..

Looks great mate - looking forward to the Trailer being released.

Edited by Links

Ed, there are already too many 34s on the cover, and besides, all photos of your car were for some reason not too responsive to the light.

Next cruise, I'll do a complete shoot of your car... you can be the cover image :D Just remember to polish her up...

Also, from now on there will be a 32, 33, and 34 contest for cover images~ I'll try to vary it from cruise to cruise.

Latest Update:

Just got off the phone with the two other guys producing this DVD; got the latest in terms of the stage we are currently at, what we need to do and etc. etc.

Anyways; the DVD is almost finished (the final version); the trailer is being made tonight and tomorrow; we are looking at a Friday night release (hopefully)! I haven't seen the current cut yet, but from what Menthu Rae says (who is extremely picky), Daniel has done an awesome job.

We aplogize for the delay but please understand we do all have normal jobs as well. Plus, this being our first real attempt we want to make it good...