• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26) liquid

27) MaTBoY

28) deanzzz

You have been added to the list for scheduled distribution... Thank you for your interest!

And to answer your question MaTBoY... it is a huge ask :P I just don't think we have the equipment or resources to be able to blur out number plates. This is the reason why we kept the trailer so short and rapid; the full length DVD will have a lot more detail.

If you are concerned about anything, I can confirm that I will have the full list of people getting DVDs from us... and if anything bad happens, I will not hesitate in assisting wherever possible.

29) RSTME

30) Suspense

Added to purchase / distribution list... thank you to you two as well for showing interest in our production.

For everyone, a group PM message will be sent out once final production of the DVD has been finished. As of now it looks to be mid week, but I cannot be 100% sure. A tragedy has occurred today to someone who is quite close to one of the editors so he might need a few days to recover.

Links: is there a way to tell how many times the trailer has been downloaded?

If you want - I can give you a rough figure.. I can put it up here or i'll pm it to you later if your interested..

I'm just taking a look at the logs now and can probably narrow it down to about within 3 or 4 of the actual number..

Let me know..

Cheers

Links

Edited by Links

PM will be fine Links

LANFOH added to the list... don't be too disheartened at your number, I can't imagine the distribution taking too long (probably get it all done in a day)

OK update on what's going on... I've seen the final cut of the footage from start to finish - it looks awesome! A few of the initial ideas have been removed (sorry Smasha - it was just too gay) but a lot more other footage has been added.

A lot of you will be happy to know that your cars did feature in it - even if it was only a couple of seconds! Many of you who said "doubt my car is in it" will be surprised!

The PM with all details will be sent out either tonight or tomorrow - we are putting the final touches on right now to wrap things up. Please make sure that I have your correct forum name in the first post!

We will be doing a mass burning process over the weekend and the first batch of DVDs will be mailed out on Monday hopefully! Of course, we'll need to have your payment confirmed first :D

OK everyone, PMs have been sent - f**k YOU to all with really weird and strange forum names... took forever to get all those PMs out :)

I will update the list with a progress chart... keep your eye on it as it will tell you how close you are to receiving your DVD.

Once the DVDs are burnt, they will roll out the next morning!