SAU Community

Suggestions On Where To Buy New Exhaust System

johnblack33

hey people, finally got the cash to get an exhaust 4 my 33 :D... and was just wondering if anyone from melbourne has any recommendations on where to get a descent one from...

i got a quote from professional exhausts for a 3" turbo back with 4" cannon for 1100 installed... this includes hi-fow cat ... but a mate from eas performance says he'll take the car in as he knows the guys at pro exhausts n i should get a better price.....

other than that.. anyone know if theres somewhere else i should be looking specfically for an exhuast for my skyline as i know that professional exhaust mainly do commodores...

any feedback welcome ..cheers - JT :(

btw also plan to get the batmbl dump pipes if thees arent included in the package!

you can get a full x-force mild steel, turbo back with hi-flow cat and canon for around 700ish brand new. installation is easy.

or for a couple hundred more (which looks like is in ur budget) you can get the nice shiny stainless steel turbo back version.

if you dont know much about x-force try a search. there was a thread on these exhausts a while back

try ebay, you dont have to buy off there but there's pics etc.

you could probably sell the front/dump pipe to fund one of batmbl's dumps

Edited by LiQuid IcE