SAU Community

Hks T04r Dyno Results 400kw+

wrxkilla

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a stock gtr (ie filters, exhaust, twin plate, ebc, stock turbos) and simon out launches me, i can only manage a 1.7 60" with a 11.8 pass, and hes doing 1.6 60" checky bastard.

i launch in between 6/7000 on the up rev, anything lower it just bogs down on a preped track.

scatalotto.JPG

that is a run between me and simon.

i was running 1.2bar for that pass, and another so i could back up the time. normally i do a 12.1 at .95bar.

simon did alot of research and with anthony guiding him in the right direction and building the whole thing from him , from engine to tune, u cant go wrong. as u said the result speak for themselves :D

jesus pnblight cant u say once that u think single turbos are ok, u are constantly on ya bloody twin turbo bandwagon, gives ya the shits, and simons has done an awesome job and proved it where it counts, and congrats simon u deserve plenty of respect mate :P

just an observation peter in the years ive been on the forums u never give credit to the single setups ever!

cheers

Brad

i have not once talked badly of simon combo in this thread or any BUT i have only dis-agreed with his calm about responce in relation to twin HKS2530. Is it not ok for me to dispute a calm if i feel it is incorrect and at all times i have tried to make my point, without get personal or disrespectfull for to simon if someone feels i havent i appoligise honestly. As for my standings about single verse twin well i'm entittled to arent i.

Guest Mashrock
yep

your a pussy if you dont launchg a gtr at anything more than 7000rpm.

it needs it and wants it hard.

best 60footers with big big launch.

:P:D:D

hahaha

i was bumping mine off at 8500-9000 when i had that gearbox in.

f**k it loved it

bout 2.5 meters of wheel spin on re55s's then all grip baby!

at 9000rpm i'd be more worried about the crank/rods/everything being ok with a stock or unknown motor. I don't think big launches are a gearbox problem as i don't know anyone who has broken first gear. it can be a clutch problem though!

Mashrock, what kind of 60ft times did you get with the 9000 rpm launch?

Guest Mashrock
at 9000rpm i'd be more worried about the crank/rods/everything being ok with a stock or unknown motor. I don't think big launches are a gearbox problem as i don't know anyone who has broken first gear. it can be a clutch problem though!

Mashrock, what kind of 60ft times did you get with the 9000 rpm launch?

60ft times?

• 4 weeks later...

Put car back on dyno last night . With 1psi more boost now 25psi it went 627rwhp or 467rwkw's . Getting very hard to hold it on the dyno now as it keeps baking the tyres. With three people in the boot this was the best we could do with it . Can see the graph is very up and down trying to hold traction .

post-3878-1133515444.jpg

post-3878-1133515503.jpg