SAU Community

Going For My P's Tomorrow

ignuz

I remember posting last year about getting my L's... Now, on towards bigger and better things, but, I have a few questions.

I've payed for my test and filled out the green sheet but;

Do I need to take some extra cash to pay for the license?

Do I need to take all that birth certificate and extra identification up again?

Is there anything in particular i should look out for that the testers tend to focus on etc?

Any help is appreciated :D

It would help if you specified what state you were in. Probably a good idea to post this in a state specific forum.

But yes it costs money, as far as I know the only ID you need is your L's.

As far as what you should look out for, just do everything right. Don't f**k up.

Hope that helps. :D

dont boost it!!!!!!!

lol just drive as if u are with really really old frale lady,and you would want to make her feel very safe, before doing all ur main test, hillstarts, 3 point turns all that just think about the main points of the exercise e.g hillstart indicate right, mirros checks shoulder, dont roll back, or spin the wheels

nerves are what kicked my arse... but once ur rolling it gets a little easier.. good luck and post how u went... what are u driving for the test?

oh and... 2 hands on the wheels when ever possible, lots of mirror and shoulder checks, use handbrake on hills..... and around corners lol jks

good luck mate... just bring teh cash - it cant hurt.

in qld, we only need to bring our L's, as to the licensing

we have an option of like 1year or 3 years and 5/6 years? obviously the 5/6 (cant remember) years option is the cheapest in the long run - so go with that.

just remember to be polite to the examiner ie. say hello, shake hands.

and even if you get an asshole examiner (like i did) just keep calm and do everything so damn good that even he cant find a mistake (like i did) =)

ohh remember to dress nicely for your photo (because i didn't) :D

cheers

eug

Was pretty nervous during the test.. until i found the route we were taking.. happened to be around my area, even ended up going through my street :P Thanks for the help guys :P

oh and yea i passed :)

Edited by ignuz