SAU Community

My Baby Has White Feet :)

RedBaron

Hey peeeps :wacko:

How are we all? B)

I have had my R34 for about a year and a half. A few months ago I decided to get some new rims. :P

So, a few weeks ago i got myself a set of White Advan AVS Model 5 rims. I know some ppl would wonder why "White" but i checked out other rims but these ones seem to have a greater affect. :wacko:

I have attached a before (silver rims) and after (white rims) photo. Tell me what ya guys and gals think. :wacko:

If you see me on the road, gimme a wave.

Enjoy,

:)

post-12524-1130938155.jpg

post-12524-1130938187.jpg

Hey guys,

Thanks all :) And yes yes i know about the WANG! I rather get a new bigger turbo than throw money in changing the Wing. Gotta fill the holes and repaint and colour match.. bah!!

I am looking through posts to see the best setup for suspension. So far Teins and Standard Low Kings looks good but still looking... Every person prefers a different setup and so far i am very happy with it... the stock suspension setup is awesome...

:D

Hey RB! Haven't seen you round the streets for a while! Where you hiding at?

Looks good mate.

Hey man,

How you been? I havent been hiding. Been around and about. Busy with work and was away for a weeks in Canada and India. The chicks in Canada.. oho la la

What you been upto? I saw a post about you doing a lot more to Telstar!! Nice one dude. I am gonna have to pop around to check it out

I will PM u my number.

:)

true. i used to have white rims on mine but they were farked when they got here off the boat so the stockers hada go back :D. but yeah they look good.

agreed about the wing as well.

lol. your car is not red. i dont care what nissan called it. its burgundy.