SAU Community

A31 Cefiro Parts List!

BenA31

• 2 weeks later...

hey i have been all the way through this thread..... can someone clarify for me...

i am after rear brake rotors for my ceffy..... its still 4 stud... from wat i can gather r33 na 4stud is the go?? or stocko silvia 4 stud??

if thats wrong wat else fits?? i have spent whole day today goin around different brake shops and the likes to find something.... note i dont have anything to go off wat was on there.... the car came with no rear rotors on it... aparently it has r32 calipers... my thoughts at moment after talkin to ppl is gettin some r32 rear calipers and redrilling them to 4stud to suit?? good plan??

any help would be awesome!!!

hey i have been all the way through this thread..... can someone clarify for me...

i am after rear brake rotors for my ceffy..... its still 4 stud... from wat i can gather r33 na 4stud is the go?? or stocko silvia 4 stud??

if thats wrong wat else fits?? i have spent whole day today goin around different brake shops and the likes to find something.... note i dont have anything to go off wat was on there.... the car came with no rear rotors on it... aparently it has r32 calipers... my thoughts at moment after talkin to ppl is gettin some r32 rear calipers and redrilling them to 4stud to suit?? good plan??

any help would be awesome!!!

Well the cefiro uses a drum in disc type handbrake, which rules out any silvia/200sx/180sx etc.

Has to be from a skyline or some other model with the drum handbrake.

Take a photo of the caliper and we'll be able to tell you if they are skyline brakes. The R33 and R32 rear brakes are the same size.

hey guys, im new to this and need a bit of help

i just got myself a C33 Laurel ...

and i got a few things i need.

What exhaust would be simular to the same ?

R32 4 door?

S13?

obviously A31 will be the same

what fuel pump cradle is the same?

R32?

S13?

R31?

over flow bottle and windscreen washer bottle

A31?

R32?

S13?

seat belts

A31?

i heard rumors of R32 GTR?

I hope someone can help me with these as i have an I.D. inspection coming up soon.

Adam.

Well the cefiro uses a drum in disc type handbrake, which rules out any silvia/200sx/180sx etc.

Has to be from a skyline or some other model with the drum handbrake.

Take a photo of the caliper and we'll be able to tell you if they are skyline brakes. The R33 and R32 rear brakes are the same size.

cheers for ya reply mate i had a hell of a time gettin the bits for it.... i'm new to all this cefiro and basically nissan stuff.... took 2 days of messin around but i got there..... turns out the brakes had been changed to r32 calipers so skyline stuff it was.... couldnt find 4 stud skyline stuff without detatchin an arm and sellin it so some r32 5 stud rear rotors i got for decent price i got drilled to the 4 stud in the end.... i was told as a last resort i'd have to do that haha but yeah got there finally..... only to stick it all on bleed it up and find a caliper is seized as well..... soooooo if anyone has a drivers side r32 rear caliper kickin around feel free to let me know haha or wat i can do to un seize it???

these cefiros are a bit of a bastard car!! haha all different bits from all kinds of nissan models fit it by sounds of it!! gonna be an interesting relationship with this car haha many a swear word has been spoken to it already!!

hi, does the r32 gtr speedo cable fit onto cefiro A31???

if not then which speedo cable would direct fit onto the cefiro?

thanks

aki

just buy a cefiro one, they're only $65 brand new from Nissan

seat belts

A31?

I hope someone can help me with these as i have an I.D. inspection coming up soon.

Adam.

Seat belts are hard for C33s as they are pillarless. I got a set out of a Cima. These tend to be the better belts as it has a 2nd buckly that allows you to unclip the top mount from the bottom mount and you can fold away the passenger side sealt belt. You'll need the seat buckles also as they are different to the C33.

seat belts

A31?

Adam.

Seat belts are hard for C33s as they are pillarless. I got a set out of a Cima. These tend to be the better belts as it has a 2nd buckle that allows you to unclip the top mount from the bottom mount and you can fold away the passenger side seat belt. You'll need the seat buckles also as they are different to the C33.

would the z32 300zx have the same belts ...... im having very little luck on nissan fast ....

I doubt they would as those seatbelts would be designed to secure to the B pillar itself, not the roof. You need to look at pillarless cars that have a lengthened B pillar arm so that it can bolt to the roof not the b pillar. i.e. Y31 Cima, R31 Passage, C33 Laurel of course. Good Luck.

• 2 weeks later...

CD PLAYER / SPARE POCKET DIN MOUNTING BRACKETS:

R33 (cut the 90 degree bend out, and turn it upside down)

The brackets are different for every centre dash, so unfortunately A31 is alone in the dark.

J30 Maxima / A32^^ Maxima probably also fit from what I remember of the shape.

Edited by Nic_A31

What kind of exhaust was it? Factory? Aftermarket?

It doesn't seem logical that it would fit considering the longer wheelbase of the cefiro, would think that it would foul around the subframe and that the tailpipe would be too short?

What kind of exhaust was it? Factory? Aftermarket?

It doesn't seem logical that it would fit considering the longer wheelbase of the cefiro, would think that it would foul around the subframe and that the tailpipe would be too short?

the r32 2 door exhaust is 4-6 inches shorter than the 4 door version ...

considering that the laurel and cefiro are the r32 4 door floor pan vertually i thought i would measure it up .... and it came very very close (measured it up off the car as my laurel is in-mobile at the moment)

it was a 3.5 inch after market item had all the same bends and length as my 3' straight pipe

the r32 2 door exhaust is 4-6 inches shorter than the 4 door version ...

considering that the laurel and cefiro are the r32 4 door floor pan vertually i thought i would measure it up .... and it came very very close (measured it up off the car as my laurel is in-mobile at the moment)

it was a 3.5 inch after market item had all the same bends and length as my 3' straight pipe

are the chasis mounts in the same spots?

are the chasis mounts in the same spots?

the one just behind the cat is correct ...

the one near the rear bar is correct ....

the one (i think) before the diff cradle is about 30-50mm forward

well thats between these 2 exhausts ...

others could be different

• 3 weeks later...