SAU Community

Calling all NTers

Majanal

Zaco- Yeah, we can only but try to get people to post more often. You ever come down to Alice?

Pig- Don't know what Darwin is like but Alice really sux for anything performance. Seems like Melbourne is the go.

Have seen a few websites which look ok but never actually used any. Where are you? Can recommend panel beater's in Alice but it really depends on the actual person doing the work, ie. Not an apprentice. :action-smiley-069:

I am looking for an Intercooler soon if anyone can help me with that. I have an R33 GTS-T 40th Anniversary 1998.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zaco- Yeah, we can only but try to get people to post more often. You ever come down to Alice?

Pig- Don't know what Darwin is like but Alice really sux for anything performance. Seems like Melbourne is the go.

Have seen a few websites which look ok but never actually used any. Where are you? Can recommend panel beater's in Alice but it really depends on the actual person doing the work, ie. Not an apprentice. :rolleyes:

I am looking for an Intercooler soon if anyone can help me with that. I have an R33 GTS-T 40th Anniversary 1998.

Nah dont come down to alice.

Might be selling my r31 anyways looking at a '00 SSS Pulsar, will see what happens..

As for intercooler what sort of help you after?

Hey Zac, Hope the pulsar treats you well, I was considering one couple of years back but went with a Mazda MX6 instead..

The Intercooler.....What brand would you recommend, Don't want to spend too much but REALLY don't want a shitty one as it gets pretty hot here in summer, and where to get it from. I will need to ship it up here too, will probably have a mate install it for me and another mate Dyno tune it afterwards. Any recommendations on size or anything else I need to consider?

Thanks for any help/advice offered!.

Hey Zac, Hope the pulsar treats you well, I was considering one couple of years back but went with a Mazda MX6 instead..

The Intercooler.....What brand would you recommend, Don't want to spend too much but REALLY don't want a shitty one as it gets pretty hot here in summer, and where to get it from. I will need to ship it up here too, will probably have a mate install it for me and another mate Dyno tune it afterwards. Any recommendations on size or anything else I need to consider?

Thanks for any help/advice offered!.

Had a look at the pulsar, had sparkles through the paint :) No go there.

As for intercooler, as i said in the other post, i dont think there is a huge difference in them, i'd stick with a brand name just to be safe. Theres 2 types but according to hot 4's they're not really different. As for size, 600x300x15 is the norm most of the time, im pretty sure its 15. Can pick them up from a few places, auto bahn, stupid cheap, repco... never bought one but shouldnt be hard to find one. I live up here in Darwin, i'd recommend getting into contact with High-Tech tuning, he seems to be the guy for skylines up here.

Zac

Thanks Guys!!! ;)

Had a look at the pulsar, had sparkles through the paint :( No go there.

Too bad, Keep looking you'll find what you're after..Are you looking only in Darwin or Aus wide?

600x300x50 is the nor size, 15mm is to small to work .

Thats it, knew there was a 5 in there somewhere.....

Thanks Guys!!! ;)

Too bad, Keep looking you'll find what you're after..Are you looking only in Darwin or Aus wide?

Looking in Darwin at the moment, see how i go.. have another potential at the moment, 1978 Leyland Mini S, with a few mods...

:(

• 2 weeks later...

Thats the mini that is now sitting in my garage (not that i actually have one)!

Suspension movement is the air in the tyres, stiff is good... except for certian roads... my ass hurts.

Great fun to drive, has a great note to it, and with the work done, it has some balls too. For a mini.

Cruising the other night there was 2 R33's crusing along, one in left lane one in right, i was in the centre.... dropped back a gear and flawed it past them.... then they did it back... bye bye :)

Was funny though, one asian bloke was hanging out the window with his thumbs up :D

Thats the mini that is now sitting in my garage (not that i actually have one)!

Suspension movement is the air in the tyres, stiff is good... except for certian roads... my ass hurts.

Great fun to drive, has a great note to it, and with the work done, it has some balls too. For a mini.

Cruising the other night there was 2 R33's crusing along, one in left lane one in right, i was in the centre.... dropped back a gear and flawed it past them.... then they did it back... bye bye :whistling:

Was funny though, one asian bloke was hanging out the window with his thumbs up :P

I saw your Clubman out on Friday night, looks very neat ;)

I also have a 1978 Clubman, they are such a fun little car.

You should come down to the next motorkharna and have a go.

Let me know if you want any further details if your interested.

Cruising the other night there was 2 R33's crusing along, one in left lane one in right, i was in the centre.... dropped back a gear and flawed it past them.... then they did it back... bye bye :thumbsup:

Was funny though, one asian bloke was hanging out the window with his thumbs up :D

That's funny as :laughing-smiley-014: . Wish I was there..Keep up the good work....

I saw your Clubman out on Friday night, looks very neat :D

I also have a 1978 Clubman, they are such a fun little car.

You should come down to the next motorkharna and have a go.

Let me know if you want any further details if your interested.

Definately let me know, e-mail details to [email protected].

Thanks!

That's funny as :laughing-smiley-014: . Wish I was there..Keep up the good work....

Well if you ever make the trip up here let me know... i'll race ya! :blush:

Edit: Pics!!

Clubman.jpg

Clubman2.jpg

Clubman1.jpg

Clubman3.jpg

Edited by zacowacko