SAU Community

Massive Skyline Cruise Iv

NismoGirl

The long awaited Massive Skyline Cruise has come upon us once again (albeit quicker than I thought!)

In line with last years efforts, we will be collecting money for the Royal Childrens Hospital Christmas Appeal. ALL money raised will be given to the hospital on the 2nd December 2005.

Now, the important information. The MSC will head towards Somerset Dam with a starting point of Aspley Hypermarket. From the Aspley Hypermarket, we will head out towards dayboro/kilcoy (same direction as last years MSC) and then heaf off from there towards the dam. The cruise this time will consist of about a 1 hour drive. There will be very limited stops but we have/will take into consideration families attending this cruise.

Once we get to the dam, we will fire up some bbq's and have a nice friendly bbq outing at the dam. If possible, I might try and get a few group shots of the cars all lined up along the dam wall. Your most welcome to bring some equipment for cricket/football or any other activities that can be played in an open area.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

DATE: Sunday, 27th November 2005

DEPARTURE: 10am

EQUIPMENT NEEDED:

Sensible driving attitude

Chairs

Suncream

UHF Radio

Entertaiment

Friends

Money

SAUQLD will be cooking up a sausage sizzle and have cans of drink for sale.

Sausage on bread = $1

Can of drink = $1

(All profits will be donated to the royal childrens hospital)

Itinerary - Please print and bring with you on the day

GOLD COAST MEET

Place: BP Coomera

Meet Time: 8:45

Leave: 9:00am sharp

Meeting Point Contact: Chris (Nexus9)

SUNSHINE COAST MEET

Place: BP Caboolture (Southbound)

Meet Time: 8:45

Leave: 9:00am sharp

Meeting Point Contact: Stephen (Insomniac)

SOUTHSIDE MEET

Place: Springwood Crazy Clarks

Meet Time: 9:00am

Leave: 9:15am sharp

Meeting Point Contact: NismoGirl

Last year we had 83 Skylines, 1 Stagea and 2 Cefiros totally 86 cars. This year I would like to see the 100 mark reached! That will then put us infront again as the biggest skyline event held in Australia. NSW pipped us at the post with their last Show and Shine with a massive 98 cars in attendance.

This is the 4th Massive Skyline Cruise that has been run and is a great day out for enthuisiasts and familes alike. All Skylines, Cefiros, Stageas and Laurels are invited to attend this cruise.

If you have any questions, please contact me through this thread or PM. Itineries will be posted after next weekend. I will also print a few out for people on the day.

SEE YOU ALL THERE! Lets get all your Skyline/Cefiro/Stagea/Laurel friends together and make this Massive Skyline Cruise the best one yet!

Please help the kids and donate genorously. Last year we donated $1000, this year I have a target of $1500. You never know when you may need the hospital. You may just save a childs life.

(Note: I am aware there is Chictorque cruise on this weekend, but the MSC has always been tentatively booked in for this day to co-incide with the Royal Childrens Hospital Christmas Appeal. Having just received my information pack from the hospital, I am now advertising this cruise.)

Videos from last years event:

http://www.filedump.net/Uploa..._03_(small).wmv (5Mb)

http://www.filedump.net/Uploa..._03_(large).wmv (45Mb)

(if you got the speed, download the large .. the audio is slightly off in the small version for some reason)

And more from last years event:

(Cruise Pics) http://www.boostcruising.com/journal/entry/7/yes/3372.html

(Car Pics) http://www.boostcruising.com/journal/entry/7/yes/3374.html

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just posted it on QSC.

Depending on how we approach the Sausage sizzle, I might need a few cars to pack stuff into. I'll work this out in the next few days.

Please don't get upset if I don't respond straight away, I've been really busy at work..

I'll be there again Erin. I thoroughly enjoyed last years. I love a WELL organised cruise and what better way to do it then to help out the kids.

Well done on last years efforts Erin and hopefully we can get the 100 target this time. If you need any assistance in your event tasks don't hesitate to PM me. I would be glad to help out as I'm sure all of us here would be.

count me in for this one

probably the last cruise I will do in the line before upgrading to another car :D

I am happy to organise the Gold Coast contingent Erin

Chris: That would be great.

I just have to ask Dirk if we'll have enough money in the club to fund a sausage sizzle. If this does go ahead, I'll need some help carting the food/drinks out to the dam.. plus we might need tables and the like. I'll let everyone know once I've spoken to Dirk.

Love to met everyone at one event :D

Count another GTR being there

If anyone else is coming from the Sunshine Coast PM and we can head down together and Erin if you need anything organise from up here PM me

Sounds like it should be a great day

Hope there's lots of fun sensible fun (god I'm getting old) and $ for the kids.

Edited by TOY 33