Massive Skyline Cruise Iv

NismoGirl

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have an idea for the next Royal Children’s Hospital Christmas Appeal.

After listening to b105 and hearing where the money goes, etc I feel bad that I spent more money at the petrol station than I put into the bucket…

The bloody petrol companies don’t need the $$

How about we have a Massive Skyline 'Mini' Cruise - this way we could donate our PETROL money to the sick kids.

This year with 100 cars and $2500 we averaged about $25 per car...

Next year, we don't cruise so far (mini cruise) and we put in approx $60 per car or what you would spend on a tank of fuel… with 100 cars this could easily be $6000

It seems to be a great cause, especially at Christmas

Just an idea

I think I was even more nervous this year with having 2 microphones shoved in my face that didn't work, then I got taken up onto the stage and used one of the head sets.

I've asked for the audio file to be sent to me, I rang this morning but it was jsut before the morning crew were going to sign off for the last time so no one was really working around there. I"ll ring again.

I think I was even more nervous this year with having 2 microphones shoved in my face that didn't work, then I got taken up onto the stage and used one of the head sets.

Did a good job and heard the nerves in your voice. Of all people, it had to happen to erin with the scretching on the air waves.

In the end. The words finally got out and I found it amazing that Jamie Dunn knew what a skyline was considering he said "dont those guys spend more money on their cars" or something along those lines. hehehe

yeah i was listening aswell. good job. pity about jamie dunn and the morning crews last show though, i used to love listening to them oin my car on the way to work when i had a radio (now the skyline has a jap spec cant get aust radio) but jamie dunn will be on air again he's going to be on air up at noosa on 96.1 the heat in the new year.

• 1 month later...