SAU Community

Port Gawler Drift Prac On Again Tonight

1400r

free to watch

$30 to drive (tonights event is booked out)

However there is still spots for next Monday call me on the number below for bookings

p.s please remember it's a Prac night so the skill level will be different from driver to driver

8346 7077

Edited by 1400r

so who's going, i MIGHT make my way up there for the later half of the evening, say 7:30 til 9:00pm.

Oh and those needing directions, I'll post what i put in the other thread, as the directions i was given when first going out there were bollocks. :D

1. Go up Port Wakefield Rd, the turn-off is almost 10km past AIR, you just need to look out for the "4WD hire park course" sign (summin like that).

2. It's at least another 5km down the seeled road, you just keep going until there's no tarmac left, then turn on to the right-hand dirt road.

3. Those with low cars and hard susp, take it real easy on the road to the office, HEAVILY rutted and pot-holed.

yeah i was out there a couple of weeks ago with my mate who tried drifting his ichigo (S15 front, 180 back) but didnt have too much success... had a good time spectating tho, might get my car out there one day

went out there for a look last night .good to watch but i love my skyline to much to disrespet it by thrashing it around a track like that . looks fun tho the guy in the old blubird and the vn was good to watch :) mmmm have a rb 30 in the shed might have to look for a gemini shell :O

Edited by mid life crisis