SAU Community

Fs: Brand New Safc2 - Black Edition

I have a BRAND NEW Apexi SAFC2 Limited Black edition . Controls the Air/Fuel ratio of your car. Also has the knock sensor setting e.t.c

Perfect for those who have mild mods, but have fitted a FMIC, and upped the boost ! You'll also notice better fuel acconomy ...

It was for my car ( Nissan R33 Skyline) but im told their universal ?

It was a unwanted gift and never used as i've gone the Power FC route.

Its in the box and never been opened. As fresh as the day it left the store...

Limited 'Black' edition with ultra white lights....

Looks like this...

82_1_b.JPG

The RRP for these are $600.00 +

$500 o.n.o plus postage.

Located in Sydney, NSW

0412 675 321

I have a BRAND NEW Apexi SAFC2 Limited Black edition . Controls the Air/Fuel ratio of your car. Also has the knock sensor setting e.t.c

Perfect for those who have mild mods, but have fitted a FMIC, and upped the boost ! You'll also notice better fuel acconomy ...

It was for my car ( Nissan R33 Skyline) but im told their universal ?

It was a unwanted gift and never used as i've gone the Power FC route.

Its in the box and never been opened. As fresh as the day it left the store...

Limited 'Black' edition with ultra white lights....

Looks like this...

82_1_b.JPG

The RRP for these are $600.00 +

$500 o.n.o plus postage.

Located in Sydney, NSW

0412 675 321

dude, you can get these for $400 to your door brand new from japan

Edited by cookie300zx

dude, you can get these for $400 to your door brand new from japan

Yeh im talking about from Sydney, AUSTRALIA not something you have to wait for a couple weeks and hope if it ever comes in the mail...

I got that price from Motoquipe the other day when i went in and thats how much they were going for RRP ! Go to any performance store in AUSTRALIA and tell me how much there going for... Not to mention the Ltd Black Edition !!

Anyway the price is neg as i have no use for it and looking for quick sale.

Yeh im talking about from Sydney, AUSTRALIA not something you have to wait for a couple weeks and hope if it ever comes in the mail...

I got that price from Motoquipe the other day when i went in and thats how much they were going for RRP ! Go to any performance store in AUSTRALIA and tell me how much there going for... Not to mention the Ltd Black Edition !!

Anyway the price is neg as i have no use for it and looking for quick sale.

"ebay" no thanks mate...

Highest offer is $400 pickup, anyone can beat that before the end of the day its sold ! BARGAIN !

$400 is a fair price..... I paid for one only 3 months ago, YES OFF EBAY!, for right on that mark including postage, received it within a couple of days, exactly as per your model, brand new in box in perfect working order.

Nothing wrong with ebay, just like the forums here you've gotta trust the person you're dealing with!

Good luck with the sale, $400 is a good price, so a BUMP for you!

=)

Brendan