SAU Community

Mallala (improved Prod Racing)

skyline

TO ALL,

A little while ago i read either on s.a. post or somewhere else that sydney kid and co. were coming here to adelaide this weekend to race in the improved production series.What this means we can catch up with the professor of every thing SKYLINE and get to see some skylines circuit race as well.

Now can anybody remember reading this and can confirm at all?Secondly if it is the case is anybody going to go out to watch,i will go but cant go untill around lunch time as my youngest plays tennis on sat mornings

Regards,

SKYLINE (Kym)... B)

To Guy,and all those who turned up on sun i say a big thank you, it was indeed a great day and some tasty cars to perve on.I have some great cruise courses that we have used over the years with the svd boys so we might get round to doing some of those in the better weather(but would be nice to have some kw's to keep up)

To Geoff (and Ronda {SPELLING} it was great to meet you and must hook up again soon.

LASTLY lets make sure we can keep having functions like sunday at each others houses during the good weather so we can personalise a bit more ,cause the bonding only leads to stronger friendships and makes us a stronger forum community!

Edited by skyline

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kym, it was in the Mallala Practice days thread started by Roy : http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...ic=46214&st=120

And to quote SK :

The Improved Production National Championships are on 12/13th November, so I assume Friday 11th would be a private practise day for competitors. For the SA guys, the BSM team are bringing the GTR. Pop out and say g'day.

cheers

I'll be keeping an open day for this for sure :D

Would love to go out there and meet Gary (SK), ply him with bourbon and chat Stageas with him!

(burb's & stags = lots in common!!):)

But there's always bloody too much on, on the weekends!

Brendan

Edited by bwilkeson

Kym, it was in the Mallala Practice days thread started by Roy : http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...ic=46214&st=120

And to quote SK :

I'll be keeping an open day for this for sure :)

I've attempted to bring said thread back to live, so keep an eye on it those how haven't already been active in it...

I've attempted to bring said thread back to live, so keep an eye on it those how haven't already been active in it...

From Gary's original post it sounded like the GTR's will be here but

he wont. Could be wrong thats just the way it read. Both would be better. He's gunna get sick of answering questions if he is here.

Edited by sparkmanv11

more than likely that mallala would be flooded, i recall on the radio or tv news that mallala rd was blocked off due to floods or something along those lines. either way it isnt good