SAU Community

Mallala (improved Prod Racing)

skyline

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok - now all we need is someone to provide us with details of what time it starts and I'll post a new cruise/prod race watching day.

I'm gonna work on the assumption it's Sunday, and will give you a call Sat evening to get a time, but if turns out to be Sat could you give me a call let me know mate? Cheers!

sorry I have been so slack in organising! My R34 went to FBI on Friday to have the stock parts I need fitted, but they have let me down and haven't got the parts off of their R34 for me as promised. So I borrowed MXTCY's springs and indicators (thanks Sean!!) to get me on my way. So I have spent most of today fitting the front springs and half doing the rears.

Anyhow, I am still planning to go to Mallala tomorrow. If anyone is interested and gets this post, meet at my place at 8:30am tomorrow. I will PM my mobile to those who expressed interest.

Andrew

yeah was a great day, but alas no GTR, which was a real bummer. The highlight of the day was Keir Wilson rocking up in his black Gallardo *drool* :P

The massive downside of the day were the 1,000,000 flies (fortunately most of them were on Ash though) :) Thanks to Chops for bringing the Aeroguard ....

I will post up some pics when I get them sorted out.

yeah was a great day, but alas no GTR, which was a real bummer. The highlight of the day was Keir Wilson rocking up in his black Gallardo *drool* :)

The massive downside of the day were the 1,000,000 flies (fortunately most of them were on Ash though) ;) Thanks to Chops for bringing the Aeroguard ....

I will post up some pics when I get them sorted out.

Kiers car was awesome! ive never seen crowds of people draw towards a car like that before.

thanks for organising the mini-cruise Andrew, thanks to Chops for the areogard, thanks to Ash for drawing the flies away from us :P

i got a couple of pics, ill post up later.

For anyone that wants to know Shaun ended up finnishing 6th outright out of about 30 but not too sure what he finnished in his class, he was following the other boostworx car (white Rx3), hell cars and a well phat 2 days of racing!!

well done to Shaun, thats a very tidy race car he has there. i would have liked to have stuck around a bit longer, but i really had to head back home.

was some good racing, i enjoyed it. nice & sunburnt today though B)