SAU Community

Sau 'forum Members And Their Rides' Pics

Nightcrawler

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete:

very nice car u got there, to be honest i want to see what's yr car looks like for ages but don't have a chance :P

Will:

why is that?

upgrade? :D

Edited by Maxx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nah it hasn't hapened yet, as my R34 has had delay after delay :D .... I am told it will be ready mid-January, so I will make the big Victor cruise mid-February.

Will put a post up very early in the New Year for people to vote on whether we want to incorporate paintball, go-karting or jet-skiing/sea-dooing into the day. Lunch on the foreshore at Victor will be included in the schedule, as usual.

Will put a post up very early in the New Year for people to vote on whether we want to incorporate paintball, go-karting or jet-skiing/sea-dooing into the day. Lunch on the foreshore at Victor will be included in the schedule, as usual.

yeah good idea i vote go-karting or sea-dooing :)

but yes we can vote later

nah it hasn't hapened yet, as my R34 has had delay after delay :) .... I am told it will be ready mid-January, so I will make the big Victor cruise mid-February.

Well I guess it's damn lucky for YOU that I've decided to stay in Adelaide next year. :cheers: