SAU Community

Sau 'forum Members And Their Rides' Pics

Nightcrawler

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it has a rotary engine, I hope it's a S6 Duc, they are SEX cars with little more than the right set of wheels.

Good to hear Ash will be with us again next year.

Edited by chops

Where were you going to go ASH? BAck to VIC?

Let me know when you guys cruise -- preferably b4 feb 1st (unfortunately lose my licence for a year then :) )

I still have a prob with turbo/boostcontroller too hence have lost a bit of power (but still reckon i can keep up on cruises!!!!).

Cars also not liking heat (the otherday had steam pissing out from cooling system and my air con cacked it! -- i have to take it back to place that did front end repairs (silvers)

Cheers fellas. :P

Yeah Chris it was looking highly likely my work would take me back to Vic, but an awesome oportunity came up in Adel, so I'm stay which I'm pleased about.

Duc is going to the "brap" club hey? I like Cosmo's personally, shame they so damned heavy! But i can't think about "new" cars, gotta stick with ole bluey a while longer.

Have a good xmas / new year everyone!

hey Ash, are you doing anything christmas eve? if not come out for some drinks.

as for what rotary, lets just say it has a timeless shape. :P

having said that, its still in the pipeline.

Thats good to hear ash!!! I need to find some new work tooo!!!! Electrosux are a bit boring!!!!!

What about the old school s3 rotor with a series 4/5 motor: Have afriend who has one with over 330RWkW, they have awesome weight distributuion, it is a SERIOUSLY quick car!!!!!!; Only probklen is they are a bit of acoffin!

But out in Allice springs (where this bloke lives) there isnt a lot to hit apart from native fauna, (ie no speed limits === big fun!!!!!!!)

ps sorry about grammarrr fellas: have to be quick boss is watching!!!!

a little off topic... i saw it the other day too, i think its an RX-2, looks awesome!!! someones put some time & effort into that one. :)

i would love an S8 FD3S if i could afford it, but i would be happy with an S4/5 FC3S :)