SAU Community

i miss school

U WERE MINE

Ok just sitting here at work.. bored.. and i started to reminiss about yesteryear...

yes schooldays... get to school 815.. play handball.. then roll call ya da ya da.. how good where those days... u finish at 3pm.... girls look dammm hot in the senior skirts.. getting stoned in the senior area.. getting sent out of the classroom before u set a foot in the door.. throwing things u shouldnt be throwing around science rooms.. stealing sodium(i think thats what it was called.. the one that reacts with water.. u know) and throwing it in the dunny.. calling the stupid old bags in the canteen stupid old bags, picking up someones mini with like 10 guys and moving it to some stupid angle hahahaha, putting a laser pointer on the principles piece when hes giving speaches.. sneaking into the music storeroom with ure gf.. making fun of the stupid ppl at school.. spitting in the teachers cofee mugs when they went out of the classroom then watching them sip it when they walk back in.. catching some of the male teachers perve at the hot chick in ure class... egging hte crap out of a wanker teachers car..

u dont know how good u got it till u dont have it no more.. id do nearly anyting to go back!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. For the last 6 years since i have been out of highschool there is not one month that goes by that I dont think about Highshcool.

Wherever you look there was always a friend to have fun with.

Going out with school friends was great even if it was simple things like to the movies or dinner and just catching the train to the shops so you can buy one cd with the only 20 buck syou have it was great.

During school holidays you will hang out with a certain group and you would do such memorable things.

Feeling safe in a school. Not having to worry about paying bills.

As Paul says. Just rocking up in the morning and having a great time. Everyday Friday arvo running to the bus was great.

Two weeks holiday every term was even better.

Now at work you only get 4 weeks after you bust your guts all year.

getting Austudy during school holidays was good too.

I was looking through my year book for year 11 and 12 on the weekend and it made me quite sad. I know I can never go back but I had so much memories. Friends sleeping over. Doing things on the weekend. Playing Video Games at home. Summer holidays.

Nice Winter months. I would give my right bicep togo back.

u can always become a teacher and be one of those teachers that perve on the hot chicks in the class (or guy which i think is more in paul's interest)

then u can bribe then to give them straight A's for a simple blow job here and there....

brb checking out some tafe course for becomging a teacher....

thinking about young boys giving me head just to write the letter A on a peice of paper is soooooo tempting... much cheaper than paying $50 for it at penrith kebab shop....

one word- UNI. you can still do all those things, and go out and get hammered (or if you like just get hammered at UNI), and next year i will hopefully go and study in the US for half a year so i can get all that frat party sex action. oooohhhhhhhh cant wait

Originally posted by Sura

but u couldn't go clubbing or driving when in high school!

hahaa **** clubbing.. man when u couldnt go clubbing ud always have half the grade at a mad house party where ud have ppl from all other schools around.. fights would start.. hook up with chicks from other schools.. get blind drunk.. take ure friends who cant handle there booz to the hospital to get there stomach pumped.. watch or get into more fights.. man i would take that over clubbing anyday.. i miss house partys like that..

Originally posted by DLuded

one word- UNI. you can still do all those things, and go out and get hammered (or if you like just get hammered at UNI), and next year i will hopefully go and study in the US for half a year so i can get all that frat party sex action. oooohhhhhhhh cant wait

uni is good man.. but its just not the same as school

the thing i miss about school are mostly house partys. you spend about $15-$20 on alcohol and get absolutley blind, you wake up the next day and think "wow, i spent a lot last night", only to realise that that money will buy you about 3 drinks a few years later. also when you go to a party you know everyone there. the whole atmosphere was so much fun and to top it off whenever someone passed out, there was always someone will a pen to write over his/her face. that always made the night a little extra fun.

Originally posted by DLuded

next year i will hopefully go and study in the US for half a year so i can get all that frat party sex action. oooohhhhhhhh cant wait

Hire a mini bus and pickup chicks on the side of the road, you could call it 'BangBus' hrmmm hangon a sec i think that has already been done.

Originally posted by Doctor

Rugby is what I really miss bout school. The friendships you made with your team mates and the awesome partys after a win.

School was easy. Boring at the tim but great to look back on.

Yeah doc I bet you loved it when all the boys were getting changed and stuff in the locker rooms hey? heheh :)