• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Hey George - still no luck with selling the GTR eh? :D

Have you tried advertising on 'CarPoint' - $5 with pix until sold

Cheers,

Tim...

Its on carpoint at the moment..

its weird, heaps of enquires, even small deposits have been given and people just disappear....these people see the car, pay some money for seeing it, tell you they are buying it and then they vanish.

At the moment I'm not.....one thing thats stopping me is the market - my previous car was a performance car and the hassles I went through selling that has kinda scarred me with the test pilots etc :woot:

The second and prob more pressing is the enjoyment I get out of my car ;) That said I would feel better letting her go if I knew I was taking delivery of yours rather than sitting around trying to find the right car :P

If nothing happens then I'll prob start to advertize mid year kind of time, to try and sell before xmas.

Its on carpoint at the moment..

its weird, heaps of enquires, even small deposits have been given and people just disappear....these people see the car, pay some money for seeing it, tell you they are buying it and then they vanish.

There's lots of dreamers out there - they do the math on one of those internet calculators & think they can afford it & go see a sweet GTR, put their bank account on it as a deposit and then try to get a loan, just to be refused.

When I was looking I heard the same story over and over about people saying they wanted it but couldn't come through with the cash - I even had one guy (Paul? I think from Melbourne) who had contacted just about every GTR owner I spoke to that had one for sale & told each he wanted theirs! :

There are lots of GTR wannabie owners out there that just don't have $40+k to spend on a car & for the buyers that are cashed up, they have lots of other (performance) vehicles to choose from in that price range. Thou I don't know how anyone could go past a GTR for performance for the $$$'s

Just make sure if you do find a cash buyer (or one with finance confirmed), don't be put off by all the other 'joy-ride' wannabies, & take 'em for a test drive - as you have a sweet ride there & I would have been very happy with it. Compared to the others I had seen previously, it was gold.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...