SAU Community

Bu5ter In The 10's!

NXTIME

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done! As I said in the PM, I knew it was going to happen and I was so pissed that I couldn't be there to see it.

:D cheers :)

PS; I am surprised that they let you keep running. What happened to the one 10 = goodbye? Are they going soft?

Well done!  As I said in the PM, I knew it was going to happen and I was so pissed that I couldn't be there to see it.

:D cheers :)

PS; I am surprised that they let you keep running.  What happened to the one 10 = goodbye?  Are they going soft?

SK...they give you a "warning"....its like.."you do that again and you can go home"....its like a mates mother yelling at you when you've pissed in their pool...lol...WSID track Nazi's....its funny you don't get that at Willowbank.

You still get booted...but they are cooler about it....its like "fu(k that was a mean pass...but if you go better than that it will be time for congrats stubbies with the car in the pits"

Edited by DiRTgarage

SK...they give you a "warning"....its like.."you do that again and you can go home"....its like a mates mother yelling at you when you pissed in their pool...lol...WSID track Nazi's....its funny you don't get that at Willowbank.

You still get booted...but they are cooler about it....its like "fu(k that was a mean pass...but if you go better than that it will be time for congrats stubbies with the car on the trailer"

I got booted first time I went under 11.000 .. no appeal for one more pass was given a millisecond's consideration!

They mustn't have liked you Kenny....they were a bit harsh to me...but they said another 10 and your gone (10.8 first pass)

We ran 10.7 @ 134 and they were adamant we were out of there until we had a full tech inspection with cage, etc. The senior ANDRA person at the timeslip room asked what time I ran .. when she heard 10.7 she just shook her head. I got the impression if it was like a 10.9 she might have been persuaded.

I get on quite well with the WSID and ANDRA people there, quite a good bunch I've found. I've also noticed that they a much easier to get along with once you have an ANDRA licence and even more so when you start working towards a full tech inspection compliant sedan.

Brett, I assume you're going to spoil that street car and get a six point ANDRA cage? Are you going to get Greg Schultz to do your tech inspection?

We ran 10.7 @ 134 and they were adamant we were out of there until we had a full tech inspection with cage, etc. The senior ANDRA person at the timeslip room asked what time I ran .. when she heard 10.7 she just shook her head. I got the impression if it was like a 10.9 she might have been persuaded.

I get on quite well with the WSID and ANDRA people there, quite a good bunch I've found. I've also noticed that they a much easier to get along with once you have an ANDRA licence and even more so when you start working towards a full tech inspection compliant sedan.

Brett, I assume you're going to spoil that street car and get a six point ANDRA cage? Are you going to get Greg Schultz to do your tech inspection?

Funny thing about that is i was fully teched and licenced....they just carried on a bit with the "authority".

Looks like there will be some action in the 6cyl RWD radial tyre ranks this summer. :D Cool.

And here I thought my [email protected] (72 Crown, BFG) would be a reasonable run from last saturday! Bugger. The car was hitting the limiter way out, so a diff change is on the cards.

Nice time there mate. Well done. Is there a thread on SAU for a few more details on the car?

I was booted too from AIR last sunday after a [email protected] (hoosier-but still only 1.860ft) so I've got a bit of work to do over christmas.

I'd say at least one of us will be in single digits by march.

And again-well done. ;)

Sean

Adelaide

Edited by MS-75

**STOP PRESS**    LIVE TRACK UPDATE........

10.557 @ 130.34MPH 1.795 60'......welcome to the club mate.....No.2 HPI RWD over 2400cc. WHAT A GREAT EFFORT.....and reward for being so patient/frustrated while building this monster..

Paul and Stace

Second this post! Heeeoooge congrat's to Buster! Serious haulage! Keep up the great work!