SAU Community

Newcastle Cruise 18th Dec (sunday)

NYL83R

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully u get a turbo on by the time the cruise is on matey!!

Bake good to see you bringin' the R31 crew along too!!

List the people that are coming so chris can update the listing of people attending in his initial post and so we know how many numbers to expect on the day..

-Dave.

Looking forawrd to it all fellas...i should have me and 3 others in my car....... my mate has a r31..... not too much done but its numbers...... he is in for sure he tells me and he has 1 passenger....

f**k yeah its gunna be sik.... however im goin to have to behave myself my tyres are completely f**ked and my new ones dont come until 22nd dec.... dam ayy looks like ive gotta be a good boy for this one ayy

post-21804-1133865016.jpg

I should have 1 passenger i think.

I am currently working out in Singo for Rio Tinto so i can only check back here every now and then, so if anything urgent comes up just give me a ring on my mobile anytime.

Cheers,

cya.

I won't be going on this cruise anymore. It is the day after drag warz and I don't like the prospect of driving for 4.5 hours each way. Will be going to the Syd-Newy cruise so might end up meeting up when you guys come back.

That is what a got from online map directions (from Sydney to Speers Point to Soldiers Point). Someone correct me if I am wrong.

3.5hrs towing from WSID...2.5hrs from Silverwater (Croydons) to Soldiers Point. These are trips ive done more times than i care to remember....so those times are accurate.

That is the direct route duration, Paul. For me, Sydney (near Parramatta) to Speers Point is 2 hours 40 mins give or take. Then Speers Point to Soldiers Point is another 1 hour 40 to 2 hour trip. So for me, I wont be able to make it that far. But will make it to Newy at least - depending on the events of Dec 17th.

Hey guys :)

I'm in for sure, as long as you's dont mind the R31 crew joinin the cruise!

I'll have 1 passanger, maybe 2 (gf isnt all that interested in Skylines... Wtf is with that?!)

A mate of mine with a white 33 & a GTR bodykit said he's in too. He's a member on here, but I dunno his screen name & I cant remember his plates...

Whats gonna happen about those of us who are still cursed with P plates? :D 90 sucks!.. Although most of the way, the speed limit wont be above 90 I guess..

for me to get to parramatta is only about 1.5 hours from speers point (sticking to about 110-115km/hr) i know its 1hr 15mins from my place at warners bay to the end of the freeway, so its not that far really. :P

If you are coming to speers point from sydney, take the toronto exit, it is much quicker that taking the cardiff exit like whereis.com says!

and....... maybe 1.5 hrs approx to soldiers point from speers point? never been so i'm not sure on that one.

everyone should be checking this thread the night before anyway just incase something pops up or whatever, so i think everyone will see the 9am new start time...:)

LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED.......9 days till the cruise!!

for me to get to parramatta is only about 1.5 hours from speers point (sticking to about 110-115km/hr) i know its 1hr 15mins from my place at warners bay to the end of the freeway, so its not that far really. :D

If you are coming to speers point from sydney, take the toronto exit, it is much quicker that taking the cardiff exit like whereis.com says!

and....... maybe 1.5 hrs approx to soldiers point from speers point? never been so i'm not sure on that one.

everyone should be checking this thread the night before anyway just incase something pops up or whatever, so i think everyone will see the 9am new start time...:)

LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED.......9 days till the cruise!!

if ya cant get from the "Point" to the "Point in 1.5hrs.....you dont drive a Nissan.