SAU Community

Newcastle Cruise 18th Dec (sunday)

NYL83R

GRKGTR - Speers Point is around 1 1/2 hours from the freeway at most.

Just come up the freeway till you hit the Toronto exit, then turn right to head into Toronto.

Follow thr road and you'll come all the way into the town. When you get to a set of traffic lights with a Caltex servo on your left, turn left.

Then follow that road a ways.

You'll go over 3 bridges (one and then two close together at roadworks), then turn right at that round-a-bout and you'll see some soccer fields, a big park and a pool on your right.

And hopefully us too! :(

It sounds complicated, but its not man.

PM me and I'll give you my mobile number just in case :(

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks for the good organisation of the cruise chris. And thanks paul and stacey for the nice lunch. The weather was great and we got some exellent photos. Have a good and safe christmas all and we shall see you in the new year.

Josh and Krystle :P

:D Great day guys! Thanks to everyone who organised the day, and thanks again for letting us 31s come along :)

Hope to cya's all again some time soon!

Thanks to all that turned up....

Big thanks to Paul and Stace for organising the BBQ. shame about the people who said they were coming and didn't, after you catered for them. But with the text message scam, who can blam em i spose....

It was a great day though, with some awesome pics! :)

Here is a few........

p10100836gd.th.jpgp10101273js.th.jpgp10101324pc.th.jpgp10101355vo.th.jpg

The police turned up at bar beach car park and hasled the sydney cars....what ended up happening there? i left pretty quickly when that happened.

Thanks to all that turned up....

Big thanks to Paul and Stace for organising the BBQ. shame about the people who said they were coming and didn't, after you catered for them.

It was a great day though, with some awesome pics! :)

Here is a few........

p10100836gd.th.jpgp10101273js.th.jpgp10101324pc.th.jpgp10101355vo.th.jpg

The police turned up at bar beach car park and hasled the sydney cars....what ended up happening there? i left pretty quickly when that happened.

NOW U ALL KNOW WHY I CANCELLED THE SYDNEY TO NEWCASTLE CRUISE?????

Yeh i was one of the ones to be hassled, they also checked through our cars for weapons or similar... the worst part of my day was in the morning heading to the meeting place, got done by an undercover with 4 cops inside and was done for 30 + and was told he would send the fine to my house ( i hope i dont lose my license )... Aparts from that the day was awesome !! :)

Edited by GRKGTR

bummer man....sorry to here.

yeah jeffro, but we had no problems going from speers point to soldiers point. we had a police car turn up, but they knew about the cruise so all was good. They just had a look at the cars.

I don't blame you guys for cancelling tho, i prob would have done the same...

made best mates with a newy coppa and he asked me if i can get him some cheap tyres hahaha while the others were searching my baby for weapons... they just didnt search hard enough hahaha sydney powa nah jokn

pics/vids will be up soon!!!

greek bro its was an awesome cruz huh!!!!!! btw M7 is ghey ... i took the livo exit and ended up going all the way thru eliazzabeth drive instead of all the way home to casula haha

pm me ur msn man

Ahhh f*ck damn, you can borrow my alternator while i pay back a possible $900 fine if i get done for 30 and over..

You may aswell borrow my whole car if i lose my license lol ..

:D ... Stupid cops man they didnt even have my speed recorded and they saying i was doin at least 150kmh ... F*ckn as*holes