SAU Community

Midnight Criuse

trick

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good cruise. quite unlike any cruise ive been on before. somehow i made it to the end. i think the money i was going to spend on a bodykit will now be spent on a brake upgrade and better tyres.

i got some pics too, ill just see how many of em turned out. :(

was a good cruise good to see some new faces nice work SAMBO good to see a few cars made it to the end

hope to see ya all on the next one

maybe everyone can keep up next time HA HA !

sounded bit f**ked if you guys left others behind even if it is due to skill or lack of speed boo boo

Nothing like adding your 2cents when you weren't even there. :mellow:

Was good to meet some guys I'd not met before. Sambo, Jason, Chris and Pete was good to see you guys still with us at the end of the night. It was a nice bunch of cars. Apologies to those that got lost, due to certain 'boy in blue' episodes we couldn't stick around at a couple of corners we normally would have waited at to regroup.

Catch you next time.

Cheers,

Stu

i was pissed off at my self 4 getting lost hahaha

as i found myself bk 2 adelaide had these 2 guys in a pulsar n old rx7 up my ass, who then kept trying 2 drag me at the lights hahaha

hehehe i turn left when i should have gone right, and richo and the fellas followed me, at least we learnt not to park on the main drag.

the copper knew we'd be driving "hard" since you couldn't put your hand on my front rims for more than a second, almost burnt myself, :D

Nice to meet some new people even if we did get separated. :)

Yeah was great to meet youse all, that was me in the distance with my yellow fog lights on...

I too had a police car follow me between stirling to bridegwater to hahndorf.... waited at stirling on the 4th time there to see if anyone would be coming around - I kept seeing Skylines on the opposite side of the road between stirling / bridgewater and kept turning around trying to catch up..... never caught up tho, I wonder why? :D

Weird, as I was 5secs behind up old eagle hill rd (remeber boys, I got a family wagon, and safc tune was shagged due to more air from recent fmic install), but get to the top and noone around? where did you go to? was a real pity, as I wanted to stop again and chat to ppl's.

Was thinking about Mt Lofty summit, but decided I was well truley lost from the group (happens now and then with the bike group but we've since learnt to wait at turn off corners) :) so went down south to Clarendon and home.

Oh well, next time, Stagea is being retuned on Tuesday with a box of tricky gear, then we'll see how we go! But I certainly noticed that my cheap-arsed tyres are real cheap-arse! :)

yeah, was good to meet some new people, most of the guys on this cruise i had never met before. there were some very nice cars there too :D too bad none of my pictures turned out very good :) they were all either too blurry or too dark.

i missed out due to sick gf but sounded bit f**ked if you guys left others behind even if it is due to skill or lack of speed boo boo

NAH dude we broke up coz the piggies were out revenue raising again, meanwhile there was dazza the yobbo on meth holding up a servo with a syringe and the donut eaters were out makin money for mikey rann.

next time we should make it a little later or really early in the morning like about 3-4am

having said that, it will reduce the likelihood of people getting distracted/lost since there's light but still dark enough to be driving with a variation of speed on the streets *wink wink*