SAU Community

Midnight Criuse

trick

having said that, it will reduce the likelihood of people getting distracted/lost since there's light but still dark enough to be driving with a variation of speed on the streets *wink wink*

hA HA HA youre a funny guy me thinks that we may have to have a strong coffee cough*cough* to stay awake.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dawn cruise will more than likely have little to no cars on the road BUT this also means there may be RBT's etc depending on how early we are talking about.

Are you planning on being drunk or summin? :(

Oh and ax53b70p25 ease up on the porcine comments.

They've been known to read the forums, so lets not give them an excuse to think any less of us than they already do, the cop who gave us a talking to could have been one hell of a lot more unreasonable about it.

Edited by Oosh

Well, they didnt pull over the Stagea (was sure they would, they were following me for long enough). I think the drunks at Hahndorf hotel got their attention tho.... lol

Maybe you guys struck out and got lucky.

Thats the sweet thing about the Stagea - its a station wagon, so doesnt get a second glance from peopl of authority. Gets heaps of glances from general public tho, wondering what the F* it is!

Brendan

Are you planning on being drunk or summin? :P

Oh and ax53b70p25 ease up on the porcine comments.

They've been known to read the forums, so lets not give them an excuse to think any less of us than they already do, the cop who gave us a talking to could have been one hell of a lot more unreasonable about it.

f%^k the sa police they are bunch of wankas they pulled you over didn't they, i dont care what they think its not gonna stop them harrassing us coz they don't understand us. I hope they are reading this and if they are GO catch some REAL criminals and stop making revenue for the fat arseholes at the top. Have you ever had a real issue and made a complaint, have you noticed they do f%$k all. So the SA pol can go and F$%K themselves