• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM good mate, REAL good!!!!!!

dude your so full of it.....

how bout getting of my thread with your me so good bull@#$%

go start your own thread tittled:

'WHO LOVES THEMSELVES THE MOST'

you can go for it then.....

(after editing my original reply to you Trick) - mate, are you on agro pills or something? 'roids? Whats ya problem mate? So, if I start that thread, you'll be first to add your name? :)

You seem to take every comment 5steps too far....... so now Ive been 'told' to get off the thread, get off the forum, dont talk anything but 'skylines', etc etc, so whats next, get off the planet? Sounds like some might already be!!! :)

Back to the main point; the weather's been fine boys! B)

Edited by bwilkeson

you take this shit too seriously brendan get over it. Its not our fault you wish you had bought a skyline instead of a wagon and want to make yourself feel better by claiming you still have a performance machine(fireblade). I say bring your bike on the next cruise and watch ax53 and trick spank your ass with their Skylines.

f**kin hell, everyone put their e-penis away, this whole thread is BS.

If you wanna test how fast you are, there's 2 track days at Lala this Sat and next, lets see who can put their money where ther mouth is and lay a quick lap.

Geez bit of heat going around this topic --> interesting all the same?

ANyone know why in low boost (stock levels) i am getting boost spikes?

Only got PFC tuned about two weeks ago --> was good to begin with until the other day and to my knowledge havnt adjusted any map settings.! --> it seems to be playing up whenever my ALSD light flashes up (which is about once every couple of days).

Cheers peoples......

I will try and raise some cash for Lala if anyone else is keen (not this weekend however -- maybe the one after) .... Just have to get a fire extinguisher! -- wouldnt mind getting some coilovers too -- > just guess that will have to wait! --

ps.... bwinkyson wouldnt mind seeing what you can do in the wagon or on the bike you should come out to one of these days! see if you can put your money where your mouth is!

I AM good mate, REAL good!!!!!!

dude your so full of it.....

how bout getting of my thread with your me so good bull@#$%

go start your own thread tittled:

'WHO LOVES THEMSELVES THE MOST'

you can go for it then.....

Ha HA your'e funny c*&t mike you make me laugh, see you at the next cruise mad34 organises I have bought some two way cb's if you can get ahold of some we can be on the same frequency. Maybe this time we wont be behind a piddly 4 poy. he he sorry andrew cheap shot i know.

four wheels or two...when is the next midnight cruise? and if there is one...i think i'm going to stay towards the rear of this heated field  :)

Up the back you say? I can only wish to be out the back, as far as I can tell Im probably going to be 'Left Right Out'! :D

Ah well, its all good, nothing like a 'difference of opinions' to make a forum well worth the while. Funny how 1 little comment (no matter whether correct or not) can get wildly blown out of proportion!

Cheers to you all, looking forward to not being kneecapped! :lol:

Brendan :)