SAU Community

Who Knew Ali?

^De_LiL_Devil^

Hey guys

I'd like to give a big RESPECT to Ali from Quakers Hill

He went to Wyndham College and completed his HSC last year

We found out just recently that he isnt with us any more he died this last weekend :P

this is a thread for farewells from any of you who may have known him

i'll pass them on to his parents and mates still at Wyndham

Names are good so they know where they come from

Edited by ^De_LiL_Devil^

Hey guys

I'd like to give a big RESPECT to Ali  from Quakers Hill

He went to Wyndham College and completed his HSC last year

We found out just recently that he isnt with us any more he died this last weekend :P

this is a thread for farewells from any of you who may have known him

i'll pass them on to his parents and mates still at Wyndham

Names are good so they know where they come from

he was my cousin's mate

he was telling me what happened last night :\

Ali was racing and lost it .. well thats wot we were told at skool today .. im sure it will be on the news tonite but i wont see it cause i'll be at work

some one tell me wot happened cause i feel like im left in the lurch

yeah i know i created this thread but we werent told it all and no one wants to talk

Edited by ^De_LiL_Devil^

harsh but true...how stupid do u have 2 be.everyone knows what p-platers and street drags equal.pay $45 and take it to wsid

No doubt its a stupid thing to do.. but i think its disrespectful to say he deserves to die when obviously some people here want to pay their respects

he wasn't racing anyone there was two of them a car and himself just speeding down the street........ on the last run down the street he did a u turn while in the u turn the other car behind me............. u guyz know what happen :( :( :D

alrite the runs = when a bunch of guyz in done up cars who meet up illegally and race each other on normal local streets..... usually quarter mile streets

every saturday ppl meet up at liverpool maccas off cumberland highway dont know the time but i went with a few friends there around 2ish and yeah just followed a group to davis rd or something

when we go there we park our cars on both side of the street and just stand around chatting until 2 ppl wanna drag their cars......

well before that a guy on a motor bike and a guy in a car was just speeding up and down the quarter mile

well on their last run back to where they were parking the bike speed down the street and following him after was a red car they were both doing like 140+ down that quarter mile of course the bike won

but when he got to the end he did a u turn while in that u turn the car that was behind me smashed into him............. the car did brake but it was to late by the time the brakes worked the guy on the bike was hit

were u there, flukey?

yeah man :P me and a few friends didnt know what to do that nite after the cruise to plam beach so we headed off to liverpool cause one of my mates live there so we thought just to go check it out and yeah :(

i felt so bad couldnt even sleep that nite i was like 10meters away from the accident man :)

No doubt its a stupid thing to do.. but i think its disrespectful to say he deserves to die when obviously some people here want to pay their respects

I agree Lizzi - So disrespectful.

My condolences to all those effected.

I surely hope the guys at this meet learnt a very valuable lesson the other night.

i dont agree with racing either .. i didnt think hed be stupid enough to race on the bike cause he was smart in skool and all

it was stupid yeah but he didnt ask for it ..

thanx flukey for telling what happened .. his mates will be glad to know

and thanx to all for ur condolences i will pass them on

in general thanx

i dont agree with racing either .. i didnt think hed be stupid enough to race on the bike cause he was smart in skool and all

it was stupid yeah but he didnt ask for it ..

thanx flukey for telling what happened .. his mates will be glad to know

and thanx to all for ur condolences i will pass them on

in general thanx

npz De Lil Devil, i agree with you he doesn't deverse to die,