SAU Community

Who Knew Ali?

^De_LiL_Devil^

i agree with you he doesn't deverse to die

No one ever does - from what I understand he was on the bike..

very sad to hear, and condolences to his parents and friends..

not something anyone ever wants to have happen..

hopefully people will learn from this.. WSID is there for a reason, it's just sad that people still go out for the runs when these things happen..

two for two friends in accidents doin something they liked ... i just hope this year brings no more .. especially our area .. dont think ppl can take much more .. might cya round

WSID is there for a reason

i agree .. keep at WSID guys not on the streets

Edited by ^De_LiL_Devil^

R.I.P.

We actully saw the cars and motorbike in question at a meeting point, we did not follow, im damn glad now we didnt. got the impression that it would be pretty stupid thing after some of the idiots i saw in the servo...

yeah man ;) me and a few friends didnt know what to do that nite after the cruise to plam beach so we headed off to liverpool cause one of my mates live there so we thought just to go check it out and yeah :D

i felt so bad couldnt even sleep that nite i was like 10meters away from the accident man :(

hey flukey!! u went to Palm Beach last saturday night?? I was going to go!! did u see a RX7 S5 with rx8 wheels?? thats my friend!!!

hey flukey!! u went to Palm Beach last saturday night??  I was going to go!! did u see a RX7 S5 with rx8 wheels?? thats my friend!!!

i came there abit late we had to move meeting spot 3 times so i think a few left after the first move.....

yeah the nite was good but when i saw the accident everything just became bad ;)

im sorry to hear that. nobody deservs to die.

ever since i got done for racing i havent been to the runs since (2years) ive just started going to WSID.

it pisses me off that some of yous can sit here and say shit like "oh he deserved it". thats f**king bullshit.

you know who deservs to die? murderes and rapists, you cant compare someone who had a slight midjudgement and a murderer together.

someone who wants to have fun in their car and goes about it the wrong way deserves a bit of punishment. not to die ffs!

its stupid for anyone to even think it, let alone say it in a thread that was meant for people to pay their respects.

stevew i wouldnt have a clue but from where i was standing it looked like an old cramy or somthing along that line......

security i totally agree with you man, we are hear to send his family and friends our respect not bag out the guy.....

ppl do do stupid things and ppl do misjudge alot of things but no one desevers to die even rapeist and murders.....

taking a life of a person isn't rite, punishment is the way to go jail terms and stuff like that but not take their life away......

NO one has the rite to take anyones life away :) RIP Ali