SAU Community

Work Vs Dished

(Use this as a guide for new threads. Delete and/or copy the fields as needed - dont forget to add your location in the description field above. Delete this message)

Item:17" Work VS wheels

Item Condition:Good, few scratches but nothing that bad tyres are about 70-80%

Reason for Selling: Dont clear my brakes, found some other wheels i like

Price and Payment Conditions:$2200ono open to offers nothing stupid

Extra Info:will seperate tyres to make it cheaper

Contact Details:pm or email me [email protected]

Offset? Width? Stud Pattern?

<rant on> I find it amusing (sad) that a large number of guys selling wheels don't understand why people (like me) look but don't buy.

Man, your wheels look great as 100 other dudes on this forum would agree, but here you are dropping the price already and wanting to add more pictures when you haven't fully answered the important questions some are asking!? :(

If you just provide the Wheel Offsets, then anyone with half an idea will know whether your wheels will fit their ride correctly and you will inevitably start getting some serious offers from informed buyers.

Without the Offset values (together with Wheel Size, Bolt Pattern and condition already provided), there is no way I could part company with my hard earned dollars to buy wheels that may OR may not fit. I'm sure people like BLITZ who sees this sort of patchy info going up every day would have to agree. <rant off>

Sorry for the lecture, but it doesn't have to be this hard guys ..... we need wheels and you need money.... figure it out.

Cheers (and sorry again for the blurb, no disrespect intended),

Mike