SAU Community

Any Lawyers Or Law Students In Here?

AzzurrA

Basically, i'm looking to take a workshop to the small claims tribunal, over them supplying dodgey products, and now refuse to give me a refund etc, and i'm looking for someone to point me in the right direction of how to present the case etc (because it is all self-representation)

Would that be up your alley?

I could definately give you a hand with it...if you have something written up outlining the details, drop me an [email protected] and I can then advise something from there. If not id write up something outlining the facts as you'll have to say that as one of the first things to the Magistrate anyway.

Matt

hey mate... i'm currently speaking to 33NIZ and another person about this, but if i need any more help, i'll shoot you a PM :D

Thankyou very much for your offer, it is duly noted, and muchly appreciated, and i'll probably call on you sometime in the near future :D

Jason

just read your email, you definately have a claim under many different sections....basicly I assume your after a refund of the product and inconvinience costs (towing)?