SAU Community

Sony Dsc F717 5.0 Megapixel

ryMan

no problems at all mate...there arent any deep scratches on the camera. i have had this camera for a while so you cant expect mint prestine condition. i dont want that to deter you from buying this camera and thats why ill be honest with the condition on one side and give you a very reasonable price on the other. the lens has really been taken care of, hence the reason for the lens protector... other than that i would personally consider it in fantastic condition.

as of performance, the camera still works well, never been dropped, shoulder strap always been used, i take care of all my posessions as much as possible.

Edited by ryMan

Thanks for the reply mate.

Im keen to get one of these cameras. they look good and cover everything i want, without being too much. Ofcourse, i understand with all things 2nd hand, you have to expect that it is that, 2nd hand. Never the less, sony items tend to be pretty solid items.

By saying that there are no DEEP scratches, and looking at the price, are you indirectly saying there are light scratches? How come so cheap? do you just wanna off load it?

Sorry for all the questions, but basically im a tight ass! ^.^ cheers

Edited by Ringo83

Thanks for the reply mate.

Im keen to get one of these cameras. they look good and cover everything i want, without being too much. Ofcourse, i understand with all things 2nd hand, you have to expect that it is that, 2nd hand. Never the less, sony items tend to be pretty solid items.

By saying that there are no DEEP scratches, and looking at the price, are you indirectly saying there are light scratches? How come so cheap? do you just wanna off load it?

Sorry for all the questions, but basically im a tight ass! ^.^ cheers

the only scratch i see is a very light surface scratch on the dial and another light one on the lens pop-up... but thats mainly general wear.

i feel that the price set by me is reasonable for selling this item second hand. i am willing to make such a loss.

i basically took 10 different prices that i saw it for brand new and got the average of 970 for the current market price for the camera...and then i shaved 300 off it plainly because its second hand...

i think that price is cheap enough to appeal to buyers and satisfy me at the same time. the extra items are just an added incentive to buy

post-22958-1136677257.jpg

post-22958-1136677301.jpg

Edited by ryMan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't believe you haven't sold this thing yet, I got mine for 650 second hand and I thought I got a freaking bargain! Plus mine has a big dent in the flash.

Anyway, as a major camera geek, this thing was the object of my lust for a long time. A lot of reviewers have said it's the best 5 mp camera ever, and I have played with many cameras after this one, and I agree. Nothing touches it, it's just perfect.

Also, it's easy to use, go and look at a DSC F828, it is a monster pig to use. It has infra red shooting too - you can make really nifty shots during the day using strange filters and photoshop.

It's indestructible. If you don't mind carrying the thing around, and you like to take AWESOME photos - get it. Imagine going to a car show with this, as opposed to your crappy phone camera. Plug + bump :P

thanks for the support fellas... i fell in love with this camera the first time i used it...but as my interest in photography and graphic design increased, the features needed decreased...

love it to bits, but i konw that i will be moving to a camera more suitable to my needs...

someone kick someones arse to buy this camera!