SAU Community

Tuning SAFC

Komet

low throttle is set at 10% and high throttle set at 50% on mine!

as or the % + or - for each 1000rpm setting, u cant copy sum1 elses as with different mods and different way each skyline is they would differ eg if your fuel pump was not as good as another u were copying u wouldnt - the settings as much!

do it on a dyno is the best way, then u can follow the a/f ratios and alter accordling

if u have a soldering iron, do it yourself!

thats fine for installing but proper tuning is done on the dyno. As for settings its good to share but if you're mods are different you could possible have different settings. Having the settings of a more highly tuned car might make your car lean out so be careful and get it done on a dyno properly.

please just tell me the settings....

The factory ecu has the same MAP regardless of what you do. I have already played with tuning it on the road, sucessfully getting a fair bit more power out of it. I am interested to see the basic curve character adjustment on the guys with factory turbo's.

I can say that I have set a richened curve down low in light throttle and a progressively leaner curve at hi throttle in the higher revs. Not rocket science but I'd be keen to find out other peoples settings as a refference.

BTW : with 15sec data logging and peak value memory I can tune quite well on the road (it has knock sensor values as well). I just don't like re-inventing the wheel.

And please no one say 'but you have to go to a dyno' or ' every car is different' again, I beg you...