• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I will take the R32 GTR front callipers

PM sent

Do you have the clock for r32 gtr?

Hey guys,

Have got a random assortment of bits and pieces that I need to clear. freight anywhere can be provided at pretty cheap cost. Most in Hobart and some in Melbourne and Brisbane. Prices negotiable by PM although I won't dignify stupid offers with a response.

* R32 GTR ( Hobart) - black in color, pretty much the entire car save for some bits and pieces. ( NOTE: AIR CON VENTS ARE ALREADY SOLD!) Engine is in pieces, and was none too healthy when it gave way.  Some indicative prices;

- LH Front Guard ( described as being perfect condition) $300

- RH Front Guard ( described as having 2 very small dents, easily repaired) $200

- Bonnet ( described as being perfect condition) $600

- Front bar AND lip spoiler, lip needs spray ( won't seperate) $400

- ABS Unit and piping $300

- Front Reo - $350

- TRUST FMIC - $650 inc piping

- Complete interior ( front and rear seats - awesome condition) $1000

- Steering wheel ( crap) $30

- Rear Calipers - $100 ea

- Front Calipers - $450 pair

- Sunvisors - $50 ea

- Boot Lining - $50

- Rear Parcel Tray - $50

- Grille - $175

- Rear wing - $250

plus I'll price up all suspension components, lights, doors and door trims, glass, etc and other bits and pieces as soon as I can.

* R32 GTR rims - excellent condition with good quality tyres - app 80% tread left - $800.

* Mazda MX5 Veilside ( copy) kit - please don't shame me by asking why I have an MX5 kit. Front, sides and rear bar. $700.

* R32 GTST aftermarket front bars - range in quality, type and condition - from $100 - $300

* R33 GTST factory shocks and springs - $170

* Full Veilside bodykit for JZA80 Supra - front bar, sides, rear pods and rear wing. Painted in midnight blue. Genuine Jap Veilside kit, not local replica. $1200.

* Toyota Soarer ( JZZ30 or UZZ31 models) spoiler kits - these are the 'lip' kits only, not full on massive things. still make Soarers look far less bland than they do stock ( LOL). $400 each.

* AVS Model 5 rear rims. 17" X 11JJ, white in color, fitted with ( from memory) 295 or 325 tyres, only about 40% tread. $500. photo attached

* GT wing off R32 GTST - $300

* Veilside rear wing to suit JZA80 Supra. Copy only - needs minor attention - $300.

* 8 tins of Dupont 600 high grade acryllic / metallic paint - 4ltr tins - colors such as Ford Acid Rush, Holden Tiger Mica, Ford Tickford Blue, other blues, reds and green - retail for $600 sell $400 each

* 17" Manaray Sport Hyper R ( 5 star rims) with 2 very good tyres ( Bridgestone Re01 255/35 about 70% tread) and 2 not RWC tyres. Sizes 17" x 9.5JJ and 17" x 8.5JJ. One of the 255 is buckled and will require attention - rims otherwise look great. Nice looking wheels. $500.

* 18" Manaray Sport VR5 ( gold multi spoke rims) 18 x 7.5 and 18 x 8.5 with 225 and 235 tyres. 2 rims have hit the kerb and may / may not be usable - $500.

Cheers all,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I took it back to jem to get the full tune done and again it had its problems which meant it didn’t get finished  this is the dyno sheet on 98 at 22psi the rpm vs speed scale is off (the logs prove this) but gives an idea of what the curve actually looks like  now to the issues of why we couldn’t continue,first the tail shaft center bearing was completely flogged out second it was getting a voltage drop as it came onto boost and would go from 14v to 12.5  third it has “noise” on the 5v sensors and gives errors on the dbw on cold start  he also said 22psi is the wastegate pressure (it has 14psi gates) and would like the base pressure to be lower particularly on 98 
    • New leads, over flow bottle and windscreen washer bottle cap. Gear box is getting oil shortly so I can drive it around my yard.  running nicely!  R34 must be getting shitty I’m spending all my time on the r31. It shit a brake switch yesterday. They are not fun to get to haha best get into the power steering and brake system next. ✌️
    • couple of weeks ago now had a track night at Wanneroo raceway and was super excited but abit apprehensive about the DBW issues, in the meantime i had potted the wiring to the plug as i was informed it can help ensure the TB can live a long and prosperous life and could maybe be the fix to my issues. unfortunately, the night didn't go as planned and the car still had the DBW issues where i had no throttle after either one of the main straights which was extremely frustrating and meant i couldn't put a lap together well at least not one 20 seconds slower than it should so i very sadly packed up and went home.  Although pretty confident it's not a wiring issue i was sick to death and pretty embarrassed by the wiring on the car and just wanted to rule it out 100% and ensure i don't have issues with it, I was also pretty keen to give it a go myself and while i wanted to wait until i had my house and some space it needed to be done now.   this is an example of the mess of the new mixed with the old that was in place.     spent some time planning and tracing all the oem wires and seeing where they go and chopping off everything no longer needed which was great fun and left a nice pile of mess for the bin.   ordered all the new wiring, plugs and Raychem needed to complete the new harness and can't wait to dig in and get it done, it won't be no professional concentric twisted motorsport harness but hoping to make it neat light and resistant to all the heat that it could go up against and most importantly reliable.  
    • I was looking for one for the MX5, but it looks like I could get 3 or 4 1kg Firebox extinguishers for the price of one Firestryker From my experience at work, the yearly service is just looking for external damage and the pressure gauge,  if all is well they stamp the tag For training at work we have actually used old extinguishers that have passed our, "replace after 10 years" requirement, and have never had a issue with them as long as they are still showing green on the gauge The only really benefit I see is the lack of mess the Firestryker leaves, whereas dry powder is a corrosive devil and it gets everywhere 
    • 500hp/375kw is very achievable/ not extreme. Depending whether you want a traditional or modified look you would go larger twins (but they would be laggy) or a single/twin scroll turbo.  Potentially with some extra capacity like rb30. For daily driving the considerations would be keeping the air con, using an electronic throttle for driveability and not going too hard on the shocks/springs. Around that power level the gearbox can start being a problem but that kind of depends how nice you are to it; some people kill them and have to go to something less friendly, others don't have issues.