SAU Community

Nissan R32/33 Gtst Gtr And Other Parts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jonathan,

A/C was working fine according to condition report, but of course it has been de-gassed as per all recent imports so you'd need to do this. Ran the car for a short stint prior to commencing the wreck so there were no apparent problems.

you could call my mechanic ( David Griffiths from Griffiths Performance Autos) on 03 6278 8418 - he'll give you the run down on as much of this as he can.

can also get most of this stuff delivered pretty cheaply too.

cheers,

Jeremy

Sent PM about AVS and Manaray wheels...

Also, out of interest, they all fitted on a GTS-T?

Have you got the turbo manifolds off the GTR, I am after the two actual manifolds and the pipe that joins the turbos to intercooler that has twin turbo written on it? please PM me as I dont allways get time to check back and stuff moves down so quickly on this forum :S

hi mate, have you got pics of those r32 front bars? or a place where i can look at them :huh: . cheers andrew

PM sent guys

Ronin, Not sure if I still have the badge. if so, I'll do it for the $30 you asked, will find out tomorrow.

GTR32 - sent PM. $120 delivered.

Jetman - sent reply to you.

Jaqule - can supply you with RB20DET unit, as well as bonnet and guards!!

and bump for new parts and price drops. cheers,

J

Hi All,

BOoStEr - please check your consignment at https://titrack.tollipec.com.au/Login.ASP?W...e&WCE=Login&WCU

your tracking number is 8279348618. eta to you Thurs.

gee04c - George. Your guard and ECU was picked up this afternoon. Will have consignment note PM'd to you tomorrow.

Ryno - Ooops. sorry mate. PM sent and goods will be picked up tomorrow. will advise of con note at the time.

my_gtr32 - Peter, calipers were bagged inside a car I'm freighting from Hobart to Melbourne ( they're well hidden, don't worry...). Will arrive thursday and I'll call you to deliver them then.

cheers,

Jeremy