SAU Community

Nissan R32/33 Gtst Gtr And Other Parts

Those rear rims still available? (17x11's) and i assume they are the white ones out of the pics.. :P 500 shipped to cairns? and also wat offset are they?

Hey Wazz,

Mate - I can get them sent to Cairns for $75. Not sure on the offset or previous application. The guy who is storing these for me is not too savvy with specs of this manner, so it's like pulling teeth trying to get rim size, tyre size, etc. Still, have everything bar offset, which I hope to have by Friday.

cheers,

Jeremy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What condition is the front bar in? And willing to send to perth?

Hey Rob,

You could look at 50 GTR front bars, and this would be in the top 2 or 3. Excellent condition. black in color.

mate I'm happy to send it to the south pole if you want. price delivered would be $450.

cheers,

Jeremy

take it badge is not there? :(

will definitely take the front bar lower lip if you are willing to separate.... just bought a NEW front bar, because your ad said that it was sold :D now back on the market?

Let me know ASAP as i'm willing to take the lower lip off you

cheers

Marcus

Yea cool,

U got LHS & RHS r32 GTR front guards (not too much damage) & Indicators and r32 windscreen

Let me no soon need em asap,

p.s. if you got pics of the damage to the guards please forward em to [email protected] i cant see em properly on the photos in the first page.

also quote for postage to sydney

bump for further price drops