SAU Community

Formal Cruise Photos (18th November)

Stel

Hey Guys,

First just want to say thanks to the guys that came.

Zoggy

N1GTR

Mr_G

BLK R33 GTST

Ihatespanners(not sure how your nick is spelt)

Mr 32

SiddR20

And "Red Fto" (dont know username, sorry mate)

I think everyone was stunned seeing all those skylines....at the same time....

Anyway, here are the pics...

Thanks again guys

Stel

post-17623-1132325126.jpg

post-17623-1132325153.jpg

post-17623-1132325184.jpg

post-17623-1132325211.jpg

post-17623-1132325235.jpg

post-17623-1132325296.jpg

post-17623-1132325342.jpg

post-17623-1132325418.jpg

post-17623-1132325491.jpg

post-17623-1132325584.jpg

post-17623-1132325651.jpg

post-17623-1132325780.jpg

Edited by Stel

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the cruise guys, was great to meet some faces... But would like to put cars to names...

As you know, im Mr_G on the forums, but im Jason by person and this was my ride (attatched)... I was piloting and Siddr20 was passanger.

Great cruise guys, too bad the random that rocked up with the maroon r32 didnt hang around... If only his g/f brought some freinds??? Enough to share between us all!! :P

But ya, great cruise, we got to do it again sometime :D

post-8103-1132352795.jpg

heheh we can always do it on 3rd dec.. Sisters formal.. anyone interested??

Spounds gret ill be there

Of by the way im the one with the black r33 with gold BBS 17" rims and sunfroof B) , Tim , if anyone forgot

I had the slight idol problem , took it to the mechanics this morining , charcole tank wasnt connected properly, 5 min job :P car is back and running better then ever :D

Pics turned out well, thanks for the cruise boys , ill be there for any more cruises

- Tim

hehe gald u fixed your problem with ease..

Hmm i think her formal is 1st dec actually.. coz i remember she sayin it was on a thursday.. hmm..

Will post up details soon..

Tim, we had a black 32 that was keen on my sisters cruise, but he sellin his car n everything so he cant make it.. One of my sisters friends loves black 33, so if possible anychance u can come..

But i will post up details n all n let you know. .

Cheers man..

Of by the way im the one with the black r33 with gold BBS 17" rims and sunfroof  B)  , Tim , if anyone forgot

I had the slight idol problem , took it to the mechanics this morining , charcole tank wasnt connected properly, 5 min job  :P  car is back and running better then ever  :D

Pics turned out well, thanks for the cruise boys , ill be there for any more cruises

- Tim

Thought it was the charcoal can :( Nice n cheap, probably free :)

Of by the way im the one with the black r33 with gold BBS 17" rims and sunfroof  B)  , Tim , if anyone forgot

I had the slight idol problem , took it to the mechanics this morining , charcole tank wasnt connected properly, 5 min job  :(  car is back and running better then ever  :(

- Tim

hey tim im quite sure i see ur car on the way 2 work and also at ur work, do u work at AGS? ive cruised next to u a few times on the way 2 work, i have a black r33 gtst, gtr wing, rims, fmic...red number plates that say B0.05.TY

i work near ya if its u

hey tim im quite sure i see ur car on the way 2 work and also at ur work, do u work at AGS? ive cruised next to u a few times on the way 2 work, i have a black r33 gtst, gtr wing, rims, fmic...red number plates that say B0.05.TY

i work near ya if its u

He does work at AGS as I was speaking to him last night... Tim, you gotta let us in that carpark :(

i work near ya if its u

Hey, I remember youcant forget a number plate like that ... see you a few times on Forsore rd, Yeh i work at AGS, were abouts do you work.. ive nver seen you come onto the complex,

whats your name?

Great cruise guys, nice to meet u guys........next time i will try to hang around a bit longer.....

Whens the next one? ? ?

Hey Zoggy i work round the corner from u.....i work at TNT @ Matraville, i'm supprised that i haven't seen u more often