Stel

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^ kool man just keep an eye out on the forum and we can meet up next cruise

for the other guys, yea i work at tcf international, been a runner for like over 9 months now, sux im waitin for them 2 hire some1 else 2 do my job

yea that red rx7 fc in ags is nice also

deanzzz what car do u drive?

and that gtr on botany road is mad!!!

good thing about my job? soo many hot chiks at different places

that is exactly the car im talking about =D

i love that thing so much

got any details on it? :P

yeh as a matter a fact i do

what happen was they where doing some minor work on the car and he forgot to take all the rags out of the intake and blow the turbos. so it got n1's some engine work pfc and a very big brake upgrade. it has a set of cyber head light covers and bbs rims. has enough power to smoke all four

the work was done by japboyz, gave them a hand one night when the where doing it.

Edited by mr 32

Tim, hi its adrian, i stopped by cronulla, couple of friday nights ago, when you where with the yellow 33 and the white and black r32, you were saying how much you loved the gtr'z, just wondering if you guys are cruising one night,

Hi Mate, so far got nothing planned i wouldnt mind going for one this friday night, if anyone is up for it ??? :P

oi mitch come 2 my sisters formal.. need a black 33 to attend.. If my friend cant make it, u will be takin one of the chicks to formal, thats if u can make it.. Anyways will let u know more details on msn anwyays..

hmm 8th dec is thursday. Formal starts 6.30pm. so leave around 5.45 or 5.30.. hmm will post up details tonight, once i speak 2 my sister.. I know its around san souci(spellin) area..

Cheers guys...

Yeah ill prob go, got more details??

Tim, hi its adrian, i stopped by cronulla, couple of friday nights ago, when you where with the yellow 33 and the white and black r32, you were saying how much you loved the gtr'z, just wondering if you guys are cruising one night,

You comming to the formal run on the 8th... ( i tihnk we need to start charging :lol: )