SAU Community

Is This Dedsxe?

T0nyGTSt

yeah it does i noticed that too, stupid cops and stupid person who reversed in the car (if that is in fact what heppened)

Hrmm.. looks to me like the 'line has hit the BMW and pushed it into the Mazda... The mazda would be waaaay more crunched if it reversed into the beamer, plus he woulda had to have been doing like 20-30/h in reverse to do it! :lol:

yeh weird, and ouch!!!!

i rekon they hit eachother on the road and just moved the cars onto the side of the road..... it dont make sense, the line is the worst of all but it looks like a reversing accident!!!! have a look at the parking lines as an indication it does look like the BMW reversed but weird...

i still rekon it happened on the road and the line hit the others!!!!

judging by this picture

http://www.ihostphotos.com/show.php?id=215608

the broken pieces of lights/etc etc appear to be *under* the BMW, indicating that it has indeed reversed into the 'line.

poor car :P

edit: also the first pic from the building shows all 3 cars in 2 bays, then the rest of the pics the mazda has moved forward.... who knows...

Oh shi... yeah looks to me like the Mazda mashed the accelerator instead of the brakes in reverse and pushed the BMW into the Skyline. Theres no way they pulled to the side of the road and assumed those positions.

def 100% the mazda's fault

looking at the parking lines the back and fronts of all cars its def a bad case of reversing by the looks of car/make and incident its def a women driver :lol:

bloody mazda women drivers :P (no punt intended)

edit: also the first pic from the building shows all 3 cars in 2 bays, then the rest of the pics the mazda has moved forward.... who knows...
first thing you'd do if you hit someone would be to remove car from other car so the mazda being forward would be because driver whacked the beemer went "oops" drives forward jumps out to survey how much damage they just caused..

:lol: :P :lol:

Edited by HOON69