Oosh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it too late to join the hill climb?

I just bought a r32gtr and want to see what it can do :)

If it is too late to join, I can meet up with you and cruise/give you a lift up there Andy.

How do you like the titanium exhaust sparkmanv11?

Mine is a tad loud for me and I am thinking of switching to a HKS catback.  Does the titanium get softer as it age/more use at all?

9krpm, Luv the exhaust, its loud and I hope it dont get soft with age. Saved 17kg over the apexi. I wanted it to sound like the Garage Defend R33 in the HPI DVD8.

Edited by sparkmanv11

Sat time has been revised, this is how it's gonna be...

Exact meet locations will be PM'd soon out to all those who've reared their heads in this thread.

Saturday - Hill Climb

---------------------------

gates open @ 8

scruit @ 8:30

starts @ 9:15 till late arvo.

10:15 - Meet @ North Eastern location.

10:30 - Depart (we'll decide which route to take on the day)

11:30/12:00 - Arrive.

Sunday - Show'n'Shine

------------------------------

10:15 - Meet @ Western location (10 mins from Immanuel College)

10:30 - Depart

Done & Done.

Edited by Oosh

9krpm, Luv the exhaust, its loud and I hope it dont get soft with age. Saved 17kg over the apexi. I wanted it to sound like the Garage Defend R33 in the  HPI DVD8.

It's nice that you like it. It's loud for me though. It's the first thing I will be removing from the car. I like sleeper car more. My driving habit aldready attract too many unecessary attention aldready :D

BTW I will be selling this exhaust soon.

yeah I had realised Chops - but I didn't realise everyone would be heading down so damn early. If you get there at 10am and it finishes 'late arvo', I think that would be too much racing anyhow (6+ hours). My thought is that we leave the secret meeting place at 10:30am, to get there around 11:30am, which leaves plenty of time to watch. Plus, by then the road is getting a bit warmer and has more tyre heat in it - imho the hillclimb will be boring/useless until there is some heat in the track.

Okay, it's 10:15 meet for a 10:30 departure on both days now, I'll be sending PM's with locations out shortly.

If you've been lurking now's the time to pipe up, i don't have net access over the weekend, so you'll have to rely on someone else PM-ing you the details if you ask for them afte COB today.

Andrew: Gimme a call/sms if you need picking up on Sat.

---------------------------

gates open @ 8

scruit @ 8:30

starts @ 9:15 till late arvo.

10:15 - Meet @ North Eastern location.

10:30 - Depart (we'll decide which route to take on the day)

11:30/12:00 - Arrive.

Sunday - Show'n'Shine

------------------------------

10:15 - Meet @ Western location (10 mins from Immanuel College)

10:30 - Depart

Done & Done.

just to let everyone know gates open at 7:30am -10am sunday for entrants so need to get your cars there before open to spectators at 10, also need the 2 stickers they send you after paying to register. Ill be getting my car dropped in by a mate as have bucks night saturday so i wont be able to walk let alone drive. My car will be in the car toys display and should be there around lunch so hopefully see a few of you guys there.

Didnt get the power fc but finally got the new emanage ultimate yesterday but will have to wait til after holidays to put in. Yes that is a reflection, looks more like an amp.

Hey Sam how much did you get your fuel pump for? looking to get that put in at same time.

post-23924-1132889584.jpg

post-23924-1132889662.jpg

Edited by black33_26