Small Car Sunday

Oosh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a great day - I will post some photos and videos when I get them sorted and compressed.

Nice to see 9krpm's new R32GTR in action - on the track within a week of owning it - NICE! Loved the 8,500prm launch too - got great video of it!

Hey busky, nice power there :( You should have enter your car too. Sorry I did not call you as we all have to be there at 0800 for crutineering.

Thanks nightcrawler. ....hehehe I picked up the car on Monday. Faxed my entry on Tuesday. I was hoping that Martin could retune it on Friday but he got really sick ;) Peter Hall took the car for a drive and said some one had f*&k up the tune since they last did it. Not very reassuring to know just before the day. A little bit nerve racking to run a badly tuned car but it was good fun though. Glad you guys like the show I did on the last run. It was a shame that the cat/knock light came on just after the first timer and I had to cruise to the finish line. I think the rev limiter dumped too much fuel into the cat and caused a knock/cat warning light to come on. It got me all worried on the way back though. I dropped down to willall and got Keir and Peter to had a quick look. I will try to get it tune next week. Finger crossed for Martin's well being :) heheehh There are a few more things with the car that Willall racing will sort out before completion. Do you mind email me the pics/video?

Thanks to everyone who came out on the Sat & Sun, good to see some new faces too, and nice to see some SAU-ers showing off their fine rides on Sun (i.e. trick & 66 gt ).

I don't have many photos but I'll try and post what i have tm.

Great launch Danh!

We all loved it - 4 wheel burnout!

That car has a lot of nice bits, once fully sorted it will be a mean little package! (not exactly sedate now)

I got the top of my head sunburnt, stupid hiding sun.

How were the flies???

lol, the flies wernt bad, but the sun, wot a shocka........ i look like i have a pimple on my shoulders....... my mistake thats my head.....lol!

glad to have met some of you'se boys yesterday and hope to catch up again soon!

Peace out!

Loved the launch on sat 9krpm... Only just hung in there on the transition to second gear!!!!. Pitty hereing about the tune to your car..... Mine seems to be alittle out at low bost too for some reason (noticed it yesterday -- some boost spikes on low boost).

Defenitiely going to enter hillclimb event next year!!!!.

Good to see some nice rides there on show on SUN.

cheers for a good weekend peoples.....

Thanks for all the compliments guys. Glad you guys like it...there will be more next time ....hhehhehehhee

The GTR ATTESSA is so easy and enjoyable to launch compare to my honda. There wasn't much skill involve there. You guys are too kind with compliments.

The car was retuned at Willall yesterday by Martin and Peter and it is awesome at 1.4bar boost. I will be at Lala for some more practice this Sat. Is anyone going out there this weekend?

I had a good day at the hill climb too, good to meet up with some of you guys. Did anyone else get sunburnt, i look like a tomato!

i went on sunday after a big saturday night, came out red as and paying for it on my holidays on gold coast. Saw Guy there but didnt see anyone else. Got my pic taken with my car with one arm around each jim beam girl, was nice day.