SAU Community

Dyno Day

proengines

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

phil dude nothing 'special' with mine just the odd 300kw, but not sure it'll even manage that no thanx to the damn exhaust leak. there's only soo much the baby 2510's can huff and puff

i think the one to watch is geordies gtr tuned by mines from japan. unless there will be other gtr's with serious power that i'd looove to see. not to mention daneil's gold esp supra with the v8 in it i wonder if he twin turbo'd it.

come now phil i think you'r gtr is ready to stamp it's authority on the dyno ehh hee hee.

Edited by whytry

Thanks guys to everyone who came along, we hope you all had an enjoyable afternoon!

We raised $480, half of which will go to Wildcare and half to the Salvos Christmas appeal.

I'd have to say the highlight of the day was the Pro Engines work ute which pumped out an earth shattering 137.3rwKw! :(

Edited by proengines

Had a good time too! Glad to get 150kw on my Gtst with only exhaust :P And to show my brother why I was happy when he got the corolla with the 20 valve 4AGE engine (75kw). Funny he just shrugged his shoulders when ppl asked him about the car, cos he doesn't know/care :O Got 290 thou on the clock too... they build em well!

yea i had fun good to see then engine bay of whytry is as nice as the rest of the car and has a mean punch :P

and yea shauno i was speaking with is it Con ??? the guy with the burgandy r33 gts-t that pulled like 360rwkw he said he saw you out last night and was not sure if you were even alive today lol