SAU Community

Xbox 360 Released!

Samwise193

x box sucks ass, gates is a ugly rich tosser.. good for him.

however im with Gts_evilution, anything that would beat my atari, deserves a look at! i have a tiny ps2 but only coz its modded and my sister lives near some markets :P

haha pov, good word!

Edited by hijaked

The pricing has been released

$650 for the one with HD etc

$500 for pov model

that'd be the 31337 version which has a subscription to Live! Gold the 20GB HDD and a few other tricks and the core version which has the system and a control and thats it pretty much

I'm waiting for a PS3 thanks :)

I'm 29 and still play video games a few hours a week.. shrug... its better than the bullshit on tv these days which i can't usually watch for more than 5 minutes .

better watch.. soon you might outgrow your skyline too and being fully sik :P

personally im going to wait for the ps3 to come out, from what i've read it seems to be a far better console, has any seen the footage/stills of the new f1 game on ps3? cant remember the name of it at the moment but it looks awesome, but im sure like most video games the graphics in the promo stuff always looks better than the actual game

personally im going to wait for the ps3 to come out, from what i've read it seems to be a far better console, has any seen the footage/stills of the new f1 game on ps3? cant remember the name of it at the moment but it looks awesome, but im sure like most video games the graphics in the promo stuff always looks better than the actual game

XBOX360 has better graphics and is basically PC inter-related because of Microsof development and Live!, but I like underdogs and the PS3 is an underdog in the console playing field B)

I also have pretty much ALL my mates to rely on getting an XBOX360 so wither way I am gunna enjoy playing both consoles :P

• 1 month later...
XBOX360 is owned by PS3

The 360 is a joke in comparison to the PS3.  The ps3 has 8x 3.2GHz CPU's FFS! :unsure:  + It’s got all the best games & best controller.

psp-to-ps3.jpg

PS3 Real time graphics (sh#t quality video & it's still looks amazing)

Killzone PS3

lol dude first off the systems are very close in terms of graphics and performance.

All you have to go off for ps3 are made up specs and pre rendered videos sony is famous for showing off. The console hasnt even been produced as a retail unit yet.

xbox 360 is already out.

I have no doubt the ps3 will be a great console. Problem being it wont be out in australia for another year whilst xbox 360 is out in two months.

by the time you get your ps3 we will have been playing xbox 360 for 10 months. And if the ps3 is so much better we can just buy one as well.

Edited by noise

meh i'll be getting the xbox360 in march and the ps3 and revolution when they come out so yeah.

I never had an orginial xbox though none of the games really appealed to me, but i have a ps2 and a gamecube.

XBOX360 has better graphics and is basically PC inter-related because of Microsof development and Live!, but I like underdogs and the PS3 is an underdog in the console playing field  B)

All of japan and asia seem to think otherwise :P I think my local electronics boutique shop has sold more Xbox (not 360) games than microsoft have managed to in all of Japan. This means that there's brand loyalty when it comes to the PS3 due to compatibility, marketing, and game lineage/licensing... pretty big advantage if you ask me.