SAU Community

2 R32 4 Doors

ABTO

guys, this deal is dodgy, check this out on ns.com http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...127620&hl=door*

even though alot of the posts stating why its dodgy have been removed, u still get the idea. basically he's trynna sell these cars that arnt his and the actual seller had no idea about it. he's trynna sell it at reduced price etc etc.

soz ABTO, but untill u reply and explain urself

Yeah this guy is full of shit. I was the guy who had "left" the deposit on the white one, luckily I handed over the deposit money yet.

He has given me a whole lot of bullshit excuses, like a close friend "passed away over the weekend and he went to the funeral that same weekend" lol give me a break!!

Then said the sunroof had leaked in the white one and he couldn't sell it anymore....

Edited by esprit

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Reason I say this is I have seen broken ones, in drift, drag and even behind a stock Z. I do appreciate most of the time its the synchro's that go.   Trouble with quoting HP is it doesn't really say how strong the box is.  I've not seen many CD00X box's make it past a mid 9(150mph) I have seen about a stock R33 RB25 box's run a 9 too, they all go boom at some point though.   Another clue is they make gearsets for CD00X box's too, wouldn't be a market if they didn't break or have a limit people are going past.   I totally agree it is a strong box, just have to weigh up the true total cost of the conversion vs rebuilding with a good gearset. 
    • What makes you say CD009 boxes are not as strong as you would think? I've always been told the last revision (CD00A) is good for 1000whp and I have no issue's believing it when comparing one side by side with an RB25 box. Makes them look tiny. 
    • I picked up an open Center with shafts. I was told the Open shafts will fit a mechanical LSD and looking at them. I think they will work. Will update 
    • The manual says a lot about the different ratios requiring different shafts. all the Centers are the same but depending on the ratio, this determines the shafts because different ratios need the center to be offset more or less or right to left.
    • those 2 sets of shafts will not interchange and if you’re lucky you haven’t damaged anything with all your pressing and bashing you said you’ve done