SAU Community

Hc33 Laurel Rb20det - $4000

Hey all,

My best intentions of making a cheap Drifta have come to nothing. Seems my ambition and stupidity exceeds my willingness to do anything about getting this project underway.

Car is a 1989 Nissan Laurel RB20DET auto, white in color, burgundy suede interior in immaculate condition, factory alloys with a spare set of alloys, very good clean condition throughout, power steer, windows, mirrors, air con, central lock, cd player, pilarless, Clean and reliable car, drives very well.

Has 136K klms - looks every bit genuine, and car has clearly been well maintained and driven gently. no mods, and comes with service history and owners manual.

Not complied as yet. RWC would be easy.

May consider swaps / trades - please PM if wishing to do this. only if you are offering car of equal or lesser value, and are prepared to comply and rego yourself.

****** interstate customers - please make your own enquiries about compliancing, rwc and rego - happy to offer you a very cheap car ( check out the prices of all other Laurel, Cima, Ceffy, etc getting around - even the autos - and you'll soon agree), but if you are genuine about buying then you'll answer these questions for yourself in advance.

Cheers,

J

post-23331-1133262571.jpg

post-23331-1133262673.jpg

post-23331-1133262793.jpg

Edited by R34_T88_Widebody