SAU Community

Stolen : 1995 R33 Gtst Series 1 White

Coupe-This

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he's a f**king moron, the chances are high. if he has half a brain cell, he would do that, but not in the area he stole it.

and if he has a whole brain cell, he wouldnt drive it anywhere near there, and would rip it for parts etc

what are the chances of some retard stealing a car and just changing a few exterior features like exhaust/wheels/plates ??

Well my 180sx was stolen a while ago, fortunately, it was recovered, with a bit of damage and few accessories missing (turbo timer etc.)

But it had QLD plates.....why?

Because if a Cop is following an import, usually they enter the rego into their computer and car details come up. If a car has interstate plates, they can't do that, so the only way of getting busted while driving is if a cop pulls you over because you appear suss.

Also, I've heard of cars getting stolen, rims changes, backyard sprayjob.

If they're smart, they'd have parked it in a garage and stripped it.

But thieves are generally stupid people, usually desperate for money, or so high that they honestly believe the car they steal is theirs...lol.

Early days still....hopefully it comes up.

dude wtf? how does shit like this happen? Was your car parked on the street or driveway? didnt u hear it? do u have insurance to cover it cause i hope u do

if someshit like this happened to me id be heartbroken especially cause i dont have full insurance, id probably kill myself!

most likely your car has been stripped, moved interstate or if your lucky only taken out for a joy ride and dumped somewhere undamaged

if i c any suss lines like yours ill definetley follow him, keep us up to date and sorry for the loss

But thieves are generally stupid people, usually desperate for money, or so high that they honestly believe the car they steal is theirs...lol.

but then u get a smart one or two that know what they r doing

is there anything on they car which makes it different from other r33's ie maybe a dint in the bonnet anything because there is alot of 33's going around similar to that one.

It makes you feel like shit when people take something which means alot to you, i had a fool try to get into my car but luckily enough i had an alarm with a pager and wasnt 2 far away.

List a few key features on the key to help out if possible im in glen waverley not 2 far away.

keh, unfortunatly the car was a damn straight and clean car. The drivers side mirror had a little bit of paint missing from the area closer to the car. There was a tiny, hard to spot dint on the wheel area on the drivers front ...

the car has shit tyres on it to, and i mean shit, :)

The car was parked in my carport, which makes it invisible from the road. I am a heavy sleeper unfortunatly and never heard a thing.

I would have had full comp insurance if i could afford it. My work is a bunch of tite asses and dont pay me much :D So looks like ill be paying off a loan for a car i wil never see again :) ... things could be worse

... waits ...

i hope you get your car back safe and sound . but as ive said b4 if you cant afford the insurence then maybe a skyline is not the car for you . not just for the fact of it been stolen i tell ya now if some clown in a import hit me with no insurence he would be looking for a good surgon to reconstruct his nose .

i hope you get your car back safe and sound . but as ive said b4 if you cant afford the insurence then maybe a skyline is not the car for you . not just for the fact of it been stolen i tell ya now if some clown in a import hit me with no insurence he would be looking for a good surgon to reconstruct his nose .

Wouldnt that sorta be the same with any car tho ... ahahaa makes no sence how you narrow it down to imports, altho it would be ok if a commodore driver hit ur car without any insurance ?

see my point ?

You go enquire about insurance when uve previously lost your licence.

Not too mention im prolly a safer driver than 90 percent of the f**king retards on the road. Now if you dont have anything constructive to say in this thread, then keep your mouth f**ken shut, if i wanna hear ppl whinge at me, ill go elsewhere and get ppl to whinge at me

im curious about this one :)

So does the guy pay you back the money before or after he files assault charges against you :) ?

my point is and i stand by it if you cant afford the insurence dont buy the car end of story .as for the import statement it seems after reading in these forums that a few cars have been stolen that havent had insurence we love our skylines right? well at least i do . i work hard for my money as i guess you do too. so why if your happy to spend so much on a car you love why not save the extra and have full comp to cover you in such a event thats just happened to you. i would be just as peeved if it was a commadore or a falcon that hit me .but i would expect a car enthusist who is happy to pay the amount for a skyline would be happy to pay for insurence in case the worse happened as it has to you . some of you guys brag about how much you spend in mods to your cars to make them look good and go great . you should class insurence in the same expenture . like i said i hope you get your car back safe and sound with no damage . there is no need to get abusive cause someone has a opinion that you might not agree with

regards mid life crisis

that theory of yours mite pay, although i hadnt spent any money on modifying the car at all, only things i installed were second hand cd player and a turbo timer, and boost guage, just to make sure things were all safe and good.

I work f**king hard for my money.

altho, the problem being, insurance would still be about the same, maybe a little less even if i owned a commodore ...

i know, ive enquired before

my point is and i stand by it if you cant afford the insurence dont buy the car  end of story .as for the import statement it seems after reading in these forums that a few cars have been stolen that havent had insurence we love our skylines right? well at least i do . i work hard for my money as i guess you do too. so why if your happy to spend so much on a car you love why not save the extra and have full comp to cover you in such a event thats just happened to you. i would be just as peeved if it was a commadore or a falcon that hit me .but i would expect a car enthusist who is happy to pay the amount for a skyline would be happy to pay for insurence in case the worse happened as it has to you . some of you guys brag about how much you spend in mods to your cars to make them look good and go great . you should class insurence in the same expenture . like i said i hope you get your car back safe and sound with no damage . there is no need to get abusive cause someone has a opinion that you might not agree with

regards mid life crisis

dude not many people can afford the $3700 or what ever ridiculous price they charge for an import for full cover