SAU Community

Wtb. Rb26dett Head Compelet...

ZILR-34

hi people

as title says

im after a rb26dett compelet must be in good condition. it must come wit wiring loom, coil packs, all covers, fuel rail + injetctors, Inlet Manifold, pretty much everything i need to bolt up and drive. i dont really want the turbo and the Exhaust Manifold but if it comes as a pakeage i wouldnt mind.

no overpricing on this coz i would be able to get a halfcut r33gtr for $4200 including gearbox from a dealer.

cheers

bill

Edited by JETR-32

well i can get front cuts but it wont be cheap 4 u. the reason i wont get one is bcoz by the time it comes here it will be to late and i wont get to drive for summer. if i get the head now ill be able to blot it up and tune etc.. ready to drive

well i can get front cuts but it wont be cheap 4 u. the reason i wont get one is bcoz by the time it comes here it will be to late and i wont get to drive for summer. if i get the head now ill be able to blot it up and tune etc.. ready to drive

buddy I'm wrecking a full GTR R32 down in Tassie. Call David Griffiths on 03 6278 8418 and ask him if the black GTR he's got in his yard has the parts that you need. then, if you are prepared to offer a reasonable price, i'll get it sent up to Melbourne. all too easy. cheers,

Jeremy