SAU Community

E.o.i 1990 R32 Gtr( Engine Damage)

Item: Black 1990 R32 GTR

Item Condition: Stock standard car which is fairly good and clean for its age has usual GTR wear marks on seat and few small burn holes but is factory stock never been tinkered with.

Reason for Selling: This is an expression of interest to see if its worth me selling it. Something has let go in the engine and it was making a loud crunching sound so it hasnt been started since but would still run if started but i dont want to risk causing further damage. Has 90,000 odd kilometers on the clock and it happened whilst just driving along for no apparent reason.

Price and Payment Conditions: Not to sure as yet but paid 24k for this about a year and a half ago and want to see what it would be worth in as is condition. If i get an offer of something decent i will let it go otherwise i will get another engine and fix it or have it pulled down assesed and fixed the current engine in it. Im not sure whats wrong with it and i couldnt tell you anymore than what i have described.

Extra Info: Car is complied and has till mid next year rego and is it totally factory stock except some shitty ugly alloys which were on the car when i got it and a razo gearknob.

Contact Details: Via PM

I do have pics and i will send them via email.